(յկ)

Greetings, My beloved Fighters
Let's get you guys caught up

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Jin and Namjoon talk about what happened earlier that day with Jin's grandma. Jin admits that he is hurt to hear what she said, but Namjoon tells him that he deserves better. They kissed and shared a beautiful moment together, until Jin's dad came in. Instead of saying bad things about what he saw, he encouraged them.

•   Taehyung is upset to see Jungkook leave him to spend time with Yugyeom, but he gets more upset when Jungkook insists on dressing in a sexy outfit. Taehyung gets jealous and gets this weird feeling about Yugyeom as he and Jungkook leave Taehyung alone in the house.

•   Jimin gets completely scared as Yoongi's group called out terrible things to him. Yoongi takes him out and "beats him up", when instead he was just taking Jimin away to comfort him and make sure that he was okay.

Now, that we are caught up
Let's continue!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

⚠️Warning⚠️
If you get triggered by homophobic comments or people, I suggest that you skip to Jungkook's POV
⚠️Please and Thank you⚠️

|| Next Day ||

N A M J O O N

Last night was the...
BEST. NIGHT. EVER.
Despite, Jin's grandmother
Ruining everything with her comments
I still had a blast with Jin in the end

"Joonie...."

The soft call broke me from my thoughts and my attention goes to Jin, who stood in front of me with his towel around his waist.

We decided to take a shower in the morning because we got really....dirty yesterday. No, we didn't have sex....well we almost did, but we didn't have that much time for us to do it.

"Yes, Jinnie?"

"You okay? You just spaced out for a second." He asked, walking over to me in his towel. Still holding it up.