(շՅ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Namjin: Namjoon hurried into Jin's house after feeling completely nervous and worried about his boyfriend's safety. When he made it there, he saw Jin, His grandmother, and three massages. Jin's grandmother apologized to Namjoon and Jin for how she was treating them. She reveals how she used to have feelings for a girl back in the old days.

Taekook: Taehyung planned on moving back home with his father, not wanting to hurt Jungkook's feelings anymore. Jungkook goes to Taehyung house, wanting to try and fix their problems. Taehyung confessed that he wanted to try dating Jungkook. The End.

Yoonmin: Jimin tries to convince Yoongi that he doesn't like Taemin and that he wasn't the one that kissed him. Yoongi tells Jimin that he is done with him, before getting taken away to the office.

Now that you are all caught up with what has happened so far, let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I N

"You liked a girl?!" I felt my jaw drop all the way to the ground as I looked at my grandma with a shocked expression.

If you were to tell me that my grandma was in love with a girl, then I would've told you that you are out of your mind! I couldn't say the same thing now.

My grandmother simply nods at me as if what she told me was nothing.

"But why were you so against me being gay?" I questioned.

I still didn't understand why she began to throw hate at me for all of these years. If we have something in common, aren't we supposed to embrace it instead of making each other feel bad for how we feel?

My grandmother sighed and scooted over towards me, "I didn't want you to receive the same treatment that I received back then." She hesitantly grabbed my hands and rubbed them softly. "People were very...opinionated and disrespectful about it."