(շշ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

   Namjin: Namjoon finally returns home from Jin's house. Jin's grandmother goes into his room, with three other guys that stood there alongside her.

•   Taekook: Jungkook wakes up in his room, trying to figure out what Taehyung was doing in his room. He felt his heart race, once Taehyung admits that Jungkook is really special to him.

•   Yoonmin: Yoongi gets ready to move forward with his plan to get Jimin back. He decided to tell Namjoon about it, but before he could do that, he saw Jimin and Taemin kissing by the wall.

Since you are all caught up with everything, it's time to jump into this chapter. I'll see you guys at the end! I hope you enjoy it.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

N A M J O O N

I hurried up to Jin's front door. I could feel my heart racing as a gained a weird feeling in my gut. knocked repeatedly, wanting—needing to get inside of Jin's house.

When I received a text from Jin saying, Namjoon and another text with a whole bunch of random letters together. I knew something was up because he never does it, so I rushed over here as soon school ended.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to come to the door. Weirdly, the door slowly opened by itself, "What the..." I mumbled to myself, before entering his house.

I know that I shouldn't just enter his house without being invited in, but I need to make sure that Jin is okay.

I close the front door behind me, "Jin? Where are you?" I called out, looking around as I walked further into the house.

"Ow!!!!" I could hear his voice coming from upstairs. So, my instant reaction was to go up to his room. I ran up the stairs and headed to his bedroom.

The closer I go to the bedroom, the more I could hear him call out to me, "Stop!"

I barged through the door, not caring about anything else, except Jin, "Get your dirty hands away from—" When I entered Jin's bedroom, I was faced with three shirtless guys that were surrounding him. They all stopped what they were doing as they looked at me.