(շԴ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go back and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoonmin: Everyone goes to school, having a "normal" day. Weirdly, everyone noticed that Yoongi wasn't there at school.

Namjoon soon gets a call from Yoongi, saying that he was at the house. Knowing Jimin, he wasted no time in leaving school and heading over to see Yoongi.

Jimin goes inside Yoongi's house and was faced with something horrifying. The house looked like a hurricane ran through there, along with a bloody message on the wall and a beaten-down Yoongi.

Now that you are all caught up, let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

Y O O N G I

My throat was very dry and scratchy, my vision was unclear and I was in so much pain. I felt like I couldn't even breathe right now.

I'm trying to maintain focus on this situation and the possible outcomes of this, yet, there was only one thing that wouldn't stop appearing in my head.

Jimin

Yes. Jimin. You don't know how much I want to feel his soft and warm skin, see his beautiful face, smell his sweet and intoxicating scent, hear his cute giggles and angelic voice, and taste his plump, strawberry lips.

That was all that I could think about. Not if Namjoon was coming for me. Not if I was going to be able to survive this. Nothing else mattered to me at the moment. All I could think about was Jimin.

I felt his name slip from my lips as I started to see our memories flash through my mind, "Jimin..." I wanted to get up. I need to. I need to see him one last time, if I don't make it. I refuse to go unconscious without seeing him.

But there was nothing I can do. I can barely feel anything and I've been out for a bit.

Suddenly, the silence was interrupted by another voice. "Thank god! How are you feeling?" I felt my head being pressed against something and a familiar scent hit my nose, causing me to slowly open my eyes.