(շկ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

   Namjin: Jin's grandmother reveals why she has been treating so rudely. She approves of their relationship and that was the last thing that the couple needed before going to relax and enjoy each other's company. End.

•   Yoonmin: Jimin looks for Yoongi through the school day, wanting to talk to him. He finds out that Yoongi left the school and immediately heads there. When he gets there, he was going to explain the situation to him. Instead of that, the two ended up getting close instead of addressing the situation.

Now that you are all caught up with what has happened so far, let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

I woke up in Yoongi's bed, feeling soreness down my lower half. I felt a slight cold breeze graze my bare skin, even though I already had a warm cover over me.

I turned over to the left and noticed an empty spot beside me, "Yoongi?..." I yawned tiredly as I looked around the room, searching for where he could be. To my surprise, he was nowhere to be seen. I sat up and rubbed my tired eyes, "Where did he go?" I climbed out of the bed, wincing a bit.

Geez, Yoongi could've eased up on me a bit last night, but I can't deny that it didn't feel good.

Anyway, before I go and search for him, I need to put some sort of clothes on. I slowly headed over to his closet and took out one of his oversized shirts, putting it on. It went down to my knees, which is okay.

After that, I left Yoongi's bedroom and looked around in the other upstairs room.
He wasn't there.

I went downstairs and decided to check the kitchen, living room, and dining room. He wasn't there neither.

I was beginning to feel an uncomfortable and nervous feeling in my stomach as I continued to search for him in the house. All I found was nothing, except empty rooms.