(յ)

Greetings, My Beloved Fighters
Welcome to the beginning of Painful!
I hope you enjoy this story and (hopefully) get a good laugh out of some of these chapters.

Let's get started!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J U N G K O O K

I walk into the lunchroom with anger going through my body. I look around to see Suga and his gang laughing together. I walk towards there group and as I get closer, I hear the negative things they are saying about Hyung.

"He was crying like a big baby. He's such a wimp."

"We left him in the bathroom. Nobody is gonna know that he was there."

"He is a weak f*ggot. Such a weak f*ggot."

I continue to walk until I am in the area of the group. They all stopped talking and looked over to me.

"Hello, Jeon...How's your f*ggot of a best friend doing?" Jackson said with a smirk

"Don't you fucking talk about my hyung, you bastard." I glared at him

"Oh, you sticking up for that f*ggot. Let me guess. How much money do you get for being his 'friend' and he let you fuck him." Mark raised his eyebrow at me

I instantly grabbed Mark by collar part of his shirt and shoved him against the wall. "Let's get something straight you fucking bitch. One, stop bullying my hyung. Two, I'm his friend because I wanted to be his friend. Lastly, I don't fuck him and he's not a slut like you." I punch Mark in the face.

Mark throws a punch at me, but I dodge it. I grab his arm and punch him. Jackson grabs me and throws me to the ground. They started to punch and kick me.

"Enough," Yoongi says pulling them off of me. I stand up and glare at them. Hoseok comes from behind me and grabs my arm.

"Come on Jungkook.... let's go check on Jimin." He gave me a sad smile and he pulls me away. We go to the nurse's office and look for Jimin, but he's not there.

"Um nurse, where's Jimin?" I looked at her with concern

"He said that he was going to look for you two."

"But he told me that he wanted me to go look for Jungkook."

"Wait what's going on?"

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Y O O N G I

I watch as Jungkook and Hoseok walk away from us. Mark and Jackson looked at me.

"Why did you pull us off of him?" Mark raised his voice at me.

"You two provoked him first, don't start with me, Mark. I'm bout to go smoke." I walk out of the lunchroom.

I walk up the stairs to the top of school and close the door, leaning against it. I take out my cigarette and get my lighter out. I light the cigarette and started to smoke. I blow some smoke out of my mouth until I started to hear sobbing. I turned to my right and see somebody standing on the other side of the railing.

My eyes widen and I start walking towards the person. As I get closer, I start to see the person that I've been bullying for a while. Park. Jimin.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

J I M I N

I couldn't take it anymore. They call me names, beat me up every day, bully me. I can't take it anymore. I won't feel peace until I do what needs to be done. That is....to end my life.

I hold on the railing as I look at the world for the last time. Tears start to go down my face, then I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and let go of the railing. I didn't feel the air hitting my face and I opened my eyes. I turned my head to look at what was stopping me from falling. Yoongi was holding me by my shirt pulling me back. He grabs me and brings me over the railing. I was straggling and pushing him.

"Let me go! I don't wanna be here anymore! Just let me die Yoongi!! It hurts!! It hurts so badly!!" I sobbed while continuing to struggles

He had a firm grip on me and he walked me to the wall. He put me against the wall and pinned me against the wall, his hands on my shoulders.

"What's wrong with you, Jimin! Why are you trying to kill yourself!" I looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes.

I sat there in silence.

"Answer me Jimin!" I felt his grip on my shoulders tightened. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Because of you and your group! You're always bullying me and hurting me, for no fucking reason. I mind my business and be nice to you guys all the time. What about when we were kids! Where is my best friend Min Yoongi! You obviously not him!....." I started yelling as tears started to fall down my face.

He sat there in silence...

"Why do you bully me Yoongi?.....What did I do to you?......." I put my hands on my face as I started to sob harder

"Don't call me Yoongi......" He lets me go and walks back into the building.

I leaned down against the wall and turn into a ball as I started to cry more and more.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Y O O N G I

I didn't even know he was hurting that bad.....why does my heartache from watching him cry.....Wait what am I saying? Why should even care about him........

=======================
💜That's Chapter 1💜
💜I J-Hope that you all enjoyed it and once again, thank you all💜

=======================💜That's Chapter 1💜💜I J-Hope that you all enjoyed it and once again, thank you all💜

💜See you soon💜
💜I love you💜

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜