(յԴ)

Surprise!
Guess who's back!

I know what you all are probably thinking right now, 'You've been gone for so long!' Or 'Is this story over?' Or 'You're pulled a Coryxkenshin'

Just kidding! I love Cory and the samurai! Along with Berleezy and Kubz scouts- which is beside the point!

Anyway, let me just say- I'm fully returning. That means that I'll be working and posting on only this story, until the very last chapter. So, get ready because Painful isn't over!

ALSO, Warning! If you get triggered by the mention of Ambulances and hospitals, then you shouldn't read the last part. Look for the trigger part, if you know that you will be triggered.
You have been warned.

So, my lovely fighters!
Let's gets back into the story, shall we?

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Namjin: Namjoon and Jin went to the cemetery, to visit Jin's mother's grave on her birthday. While they were at the cemetery, they were approached by a woman, who admitted to being the reason why the crash happened.

Taekook: Yugyeom tries time to figure out why Jungkook was at the park and how comes his phone wasn't working. He lies and says that he broke it. Yugyeom tries to see if they could hang out soon, but Taehyung steps in and makes an excuse up for Jungkook.

Yoonmin: Yoongi's friend tries to set Yoongi up on a date with a girl. Jimin gets really mad at Yoongi not wanting to let anyone know about their relationship and feels like he is just a burden to Yoongi.

Now that you are all caught up with what has happened so far, let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I N

I sat in the car, keep my eyes focused on the outside of the window. Namjoon opened the car door and sat down into the driver's seat, looking over at me. "Jin, are you okay?" I ignored his question, clearly not in a good mood to speak right now.