(կՑ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Everyone celebrates Yoongi's birthday and they planned to go to the six flags, but that wasn't what Yoongi had in mind. Jimin tries to make it up to him and tries to make him happy.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠

(Why did he smack his head on the board like that🤣)

=======================
𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

"I'm coming!" I shouted, before I put my robe on and walked down the stairs. Then, I opened my front door.

When I opened the door, I saw Yoongi standing behind my door, "Hyung? What are you doing here?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"I wanted to take you somewhere, but I noticed that it is too early to do that right now." He chuckles awkwardly, tilted his head down a bit.

"Yeah. It's 4 in the morning hyung-" I leaned towards him, "-on a Saturday!"

"I'm sorry! I really wanted to start my plan and ended up forgetting about the time." He pouts, "Can I just stay here until later, then I could just take you to the place that I wanted to take you to?"

"Of course." I smiled and moved aside, letting him walk into my house as I closed the door behind him.

Guess who is getting their cuddles tonight?
Me!!!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"So, can I know where we are going now?" I asked, was reaching to pull on my blindfold.

I stopped when I felt Yoongi bring his hand down to my thigh, squeezing it. "Not yet. You need to keep your arms around me and away leave your blindfold alone."

"I didn't know you were into kinky stuff, hyung. Making me wear a blindfold out in public~" I teased, wrapping my arm around his waist again.

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara