(ճ)

Greetings, My beloved Fighters
Let's get you guys caught up

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Jungkook talks to Jimin about Taehyung and his make-out session.

•   Jimin looked around for Taemin and ended up meeting a lovely couple, aka, Namjoon and Jin.

•   Taemin arrives and takes Jimin to see Yoongi, so they can hang out.

•  Yoongi was making out and grinding against a girl by the wall, which made Jimin mad.

•   Jimin goes over to Yoongi and the girl. He pulls them apart, before he slapped Yoongi in the face.

Now, that we are caught up
Let's continue!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

Oh. My. God. I just slapped Yoongi in the face...Oh no no no-no-no. I didn't mean it...

My eyes widened as I stared at the bruise on Yoongi's cheek, as his skin turned into a dark red. His head was facing to the side and he slowly turned his head, so he turned his head was facing me.

I felt my legs starting to tremble as I felt his glare at me in anger.

"Y-Yoongi, I-" He grabs me by my wrist and pulls me through the crowd and takes me outside and basically drags me down the street to a park.

"Y-Yoongi my wrist, it hu-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells at me and I immediately stop speaking. I looked down at how tight his grip was on my wrist, knowing that there was gonna be a bruise that will appear later on

He pulls me to the swings and pushes me on the swing, then puts his hands on the chains that held the swings up.

I looked down, fearing to look up at Yoongi when he was angry.

I've always feared to look at him when he's mad. Like when we were younger, whenever he was mad, he would have that 'I'll-beat-your-ass' expression on his face. It would fade away the moment he looks at me....but that wasn't the case right now.