(շօ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's see what happened in the last chapter.

Warning. This chapter will be speaking about death and guns are going to be mentioned in it. Please, if you are easily triggered by this, then please don't read Namjoon's POV and skip to Taehyung's.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

   Namjin: Jin goes to his mother's grave and speaks to her, but he was filled with mixed emotions once he saw that Namjoon brought someone there with him. It was the woman that caused the car crash.

•   Taekook: After Taehyung and Jungkook slept together, Jungkook confessed that he had feelings for Tae and he wanted to take things to a different level. Taehyung tells him that he doesn't really do relationships, which caused Jungkook to run out with a broken heart.

•   Yoonmin: Jimin received Yoongi's letter and doesn't want to read it, but he gets a feeling to read it. Yoongi is working on getting Jimin back and he tells his parents that he is dating a guy. Instead of them supporting him, his father slaps him and kicks him out.

Now that you are all caught up with what has happened so far, let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

N A M J O O N

After Jin saw me bring the woman over to him, I could tell that he was about to blow a fuse. It was like a cartoon character was about to blow up and smoke about to blow out of their ears.

Before that could happen, I quickly pulled him aside and told the woman to stand over by the grave. Once I made sure that we were farther away from the woman, I stopped us and prepared myself for Jin's fussing.

"Namjoon, what the hell were you thinking?!" Jin yelled in anger as he lowered his brows and his eyes glared at me, showing how mad he is.

I placed my hands onto his shoulders and rubs them in comfort, "Jin, please calm down."

Jin pushes my hands off of him, "Calm down?" He questioned, sounding like I asked him something crazy, "How the fuck am I suppose to calm down, when she is here?" He glanced over at her.