(ՅՏ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Time to see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoonmin: Namjoon and Jin take Yoongi away from the house, giving him time to himself to heal

- Namjoon and Yoongi created a bet with whoever scores the most points in basketball, but it was interrupted by Jin and two others.

- The two others were Suho and Irene. They all began their water balloon fight.

- Yoongi notices that Jimin sent him a message, but he ignores it. He ignored it because he feels like he needs some time to himself to deal with everything.

Now that we are caught up, let's get this chapter started!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

"Break is over!" My teachers happily exclaim as she writes 'Welcome back' on the front board. The rest of my class slowly poured into the classroom with excited and tired looks on their faces.

My winter break was fun because I got to spend some time with my friends and my boyfriend, but it was also...odd.

It wasn't odd that I was spending time with them, but- I guess I just wanted Yoongi to be there. I really want to talk our stuff out and get back on normal terms, where we were just normal friends.

Maybe we don't have to be together, but I miss having him in my life. Without him, it feels like something is missing.

"I wanna go back home and sleep more." I sighed, while resting my head on my arms.

"I didn't get much sleep last night," Jungkook complained as he rubbed his eyes tiredly with a pout on his lips.

Out of nowhere, Taehyung came over to us and placed his hand on top of Jungkook's head. He tilted Jungkook's head back, causing him to look up the other. "You weren't complaining about not getting much sleep last night." Then, he placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's head.