𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Seems like we have finally made it here. The last chapter of this story. I have an important message for you all at the end of the chapter. So, let's go back and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Taemin throws a party and everyone was invited to it. Including Yoongi and Jimin.

Jimin and Taemin talk for a bit, getting back on good terms.

   Yoongi admits to the whole school about his love for Jimin. Telling everyone that Jimin is his and that nobody can have him.

   Jimin was extremely happy that Yoongi told everyone.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

2 months later, last day of summer

J I M I N

"We're breaking up!" I yelled and turned away from Yoongi, crossing my arms over my chest.

Silence

Silence

Silence

Suddenly, I started to hear Yoongi laughing behind me. I turned around and looked at him with a frown on my face, "Why are you laughing?!"

"You can't break up with me because we are going to different colleges." He laughed, but started to calm down again.

"You're right..." I looked down and pouts. Yoongi noticed and opens his arms out to me.

I crawled over to him and laid in his arms, "I can't believe this..." I frowned, "Everything changes tomorrow..."

So, Yoongi and I have accepted scholarships from different schools. We were both excited about making it into our favorite colleges, but I hated the idea that they were far from one another.