(յՏ)

𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤!
~𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤~

I just wanted to say something before we get the chapter started. I want to thank you all for being patient and for supporting me. Thanks to you all, I finished some of my other stories and got to create the new ones.

I've been struggling with doing that for a while and I'm really glad that I've gotten to finish that, so I could finally work on Painful and everything else. I appreciate it and I hope you are all safe, but still having fun (inside).

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, we can finally start the chapter. I'm gonna show y'all what happen the last chapter since it has been a while and I don't want to make you guys go back and reread it the previous (unless you want to)

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Namjin had a fun game night with Jin's family, despite Jin's grandmother's constant attempt to ruin their night with homophobic comments. Namjoon helped Jin and made his better than he expected it to be😉~

Jungkook hung out with Yugyeom, but he couldn't remember anything from the night before and felt really suspicious about what must've happened. Taehyung was really worried and noticed that he(Jungkook) had hickey's on his neck, which only made him more suspicious.

Yoongi saves Jimin from the bullies and they stayed at Yoongi's home for a bit. He gets a text from Taemin, telling him to stay away from Jimin. He revealed it to Jimin, who was in little space at the moments and might've called Yoongi 'daddy' 😏

Now that you are all caught up with what happened so far, let's get this chapter started! I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

💜𝔽 𝕀 𝔾 𝕋 𝕀 𝔾💜

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

շ 𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗