1

"Alright bye kitty girls. Love you the most." My cousin, James said into his Snapchat. I rolled my eyes at him, because he has way too much energy for it to be 7 in the morning.

I should probably introduce myself. My name is Haley and I'm exactly one hour older than James, so don't let him tell you other wise. Yes it's weird that our dad's impreganted our moms at the same time, but it's something that we don't really talk about. I live with him and Ian our here in LA and I help him with his videos and around the house and stuff. I sing sometimes in my free time and I also like to dabble in makeup. I guess that's all you really need to know about me.

Anyway, the reason we are up and this ungodly hour is because he is filling all day with the 'sister squad' and since he likes to think I'm his personal assistant (I'm not) he's dragging me along with him. Not that I mind though, Emma and the twins are really the only other friends I have out here.

"James, are you ready." I asked, standing up off the couch and stretching. "I need to get coffee before we get to the boys' house." I said through a yawn.

"Give me a second." He said, finishing up his outfit with a pair of balenciagas, surprising not the ones that look like socks.

"Whatever. I'll be in the car." I said, picking up my bag of stuff that I'll need for the day and walking towards the front door. Ian's lucky that James picked me to be his 'assistant.' The little butthole gets to stay home and sleep in.

HalesLottie: too damn early to be up 😴 someone send help 10,357 likes

10,357 likes

"James, you've literally passed like six starbucks'. What happened to getting coffee?" I asked, groaning.

"Relax. I had it postmated to the boys' house." He said. "It'll be there when we get there."

Why is he literally so extra, like we could've just stopped on our way there.

"That's so extra." I said rolling my eyes. "You're lucky I love you." I said laying my head against the window.

"You're lucky I let you live with me for free." He said, turning to look at me. I can't argue with that.

"Okay, you've got me." I said, half laughing. "What are we even doing today?"

"Well for my video we're buying each other outfits, I'm not to sure what we're doing on the other guys Channels."

"Sounds super fun and fresh." I said, I groaned when I realized that I had used his very annoying lingo. "I definitely need coffee."

My phone buzzed on my lap and I picked it up, it was probably one of the twins or Emma asking where we were. I was right.

Wifey 😛
Hey bitch. Where r u at?
Me:
You know I hate grammatical errors. We are almost there. James was being slow this morning.
Wifey 😛
*sister slow
Well hurry up
The twins are driving me crazy
Me:
As opposed to normal?
Wifey 😛
Wow
Ok
Rude
Me:
Love you
Wifey 😛
Mhm.
Yeah
Ok

"Emma said hurry up or they're going to start the orgy without you." I said the James, one hundred percent kidding.

"You know, that lie is only going to work once." He said, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Too bad it's worked three times before today." I said laughing.

"Sorry I just really want to see my big beefy daddies naked." He deadpanned. I laughed, sending the snap that I took to Ethan, Grayson, and Emma.

"I still can't tell if you're joking or not. But maybe lay off just a little bit." I suggested.

"Does this concern have to do with your crush?" I asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Don't know what you're talking about." I said, no tone in my voice, while scrolling through Instagram.

"Whatever you say kitty girl." He said, not entirely convinced.

We pulled up in front of the twins house and I practically ran out of the car, knowing that there was coffee inside. I banged on the door very excessively until someone came and opened.

"Hi Gray. Bye Gray." I said quickly, running in the door way and right to the coffee that was sitting on side table.

"Good morning to you too, Haley." He said, leaving the door open for James. I held a finger up to him as I took the lid off the top of my ice coffee and began to drink it.

"Good morning Grayson. How did you sleep? How's your day going?" I asked, joking with him.

"I can't believe I've become second to coffee." He fake hurt, grasping at your chest.

"Aww that's cute. You think you're second to coffee." I said ruffling his hair. "You're fifth at best. Where's Emma?" I asked, taking another sip of my coffee.

"I was taking a shit." She said, walking around the corner and back into the living room.

"Now Emma," I said looking at Grayson. "Emma comes second to coffee." I sat the coffee down and picked her up bridal style.

"Aww baby." Emma said cradling my face. "You come second to coffee for me too." She kisses my forehead jokingly and I laughed, sitting her back down on the ground because it's been a while since I was a cheerleader and she was getting kind of heavy.

"I'm so glad I got all of that on camera." Ethan said, laughing. My face turned serious and I turned to look at him.

"You know you can use that footage, right." I asked, I did not like being shown in their videos at all. Actually I don't think I've ever been in one, and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

"Come on Hales, just be in a video already. The sister squad isn't complete without you." Grayson begged.

"No Gray. No offense, but I don't want people to know me because I know you. I want to be known on my own."

"Guys, just stop, she's not going to say yes. If she wants to stay behind the camera, let her." James said, finally walking in after doing God knows what in the car, probably fixing his makeup again for the twins.

"I told you. Once my channel gets to 1 million subscribers on my own, then I'll be in a video. Not before then." I said, sitting down on the stool behind the camera and making sure everything was set to start filming.

"Alright, let's just start filming then." Emma said, we'll kind of yelled, jumping to sit in front of the Camera. The boys followed her and we began our ever long day of filming.

HalesLottie: super glad this day is over

HalesLottie: super glad this day is over. Extremely tired rn. Now I've got to finished editing the new video for tomorrow 😅😅 wish me luck, I'll need it.
9,235 likes

Hi so, I have no idea what I'm doing, I might even delete this very soon, but ohhh well, it's staying for now 🤷🏼‍♀️