2

HalesLottie: Alright babies, the video is up now

HalesLottie: Alright babies, the video is up now. Your girl is on her way to her coffee and to get something for these bags under my eyes. I got like two hours of sleep but it was worth it. I think I need to take a nap and I'll be fine. Also thank you guys sooo much for 987,000 subscribers, we are so close to one million I can taste it! Maybe by the end of the month we can get there? 💕

P.S. I have a surprise planned for reach a million 🤫
12,334 likes

"Haley, the twins and Emma want to know do you want to go to and escape room tonight?" James said knocking on my room's door. I groaned and rolled over towards him.

"Tell then I'll let them know after I take a nap." I said, not really aware of what was going on.

"Alright." He said. "But they're kind of here already, so I'll tell them to be quiet so you can sleep." James said sheepishly. I sighed, I didn't want to be that person.

"No it's fine. I'm getting up." I said, pushing my throw blanket back down to the end of the bed and sitting up.

"I'm sure they'll understand if you need to take a nap, you don't have to come down and hang with us."

"No it's fine. I don't need to sleep anyway, or I won't sleep tonight." I said standing up and grabbing my sweatshirt to throw over my cami. He nodded and left my room, me following behind him.

"I low key want to road trip to Vegas." I heard Emma say from the couch.

"Aren't you like, 12?" I asked, leaning against the door frame with my hands in my hoodie pocket.

"Well, yeah. But still. It could be like, fun and fresh." She said. I shrugged.

"Seems legit. I'm down." I said pushing away from the wall and walking into the kitchen. I grabbed my yeti tumbler from the cabinet and filled it with ice. I turned on the coffee maker and set it to iced coffee before sticking a regular cup under it and letting it brew. While it was brewing, I looked through the draw to try and find the straw that goes with my cup. I sighed when I couldn't find it.

"Hey Jay, have you seen my silver straw?" I yelled, hoping wherever he was he could hear me. I groaned when he didn't answer. I grabbed the cup from under the coffee maker and poured it into my yeti cup, adding caramel and creamer before putting the lid on it. I took a sip out of the little slip on the lid, like an imbecile. I grabbed a granola bar off the counter before walking back out into the living room.

"So I guess the escape room is out then." James said once I walked back I got the living room.

"What? Why?" I asked, sitting beside Gray on the couch.

"Cause WE'RE GOING TO VEGAS." The twins yelled at the same time. I choked on the sip of coffee that I had just taken moments before.

"Wait, now?" I asked.