50

Haleslottie: back in LA 👋🏼

_emmachamberlain, ethandolan, And 568,899 others like this.

View comments

User12: is that what that smell is? 🤮

Jamescharles: ugh. Just when I was getting used to not having you around 😂 love you the most 💕

User2: Thank you so much for the pictures in the airport. I love you guys soooo much 😭😭

"Are you going back to James' house or coming to ours?" Ethan asked as me and Grayson both got in the backseat of his Jeep because Emma was sitting in the front. Interesting. I looked at Grayson and in-between the two of them and he shrugged.

"Umm actually. I need to go here." I said handing him a slip of paper with an address on it.

"What is this?" He asked turning around to look at me confused.

"Relax. It's on the way to your house." I said, sitting back and buckling up. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted James, asking him to meet us at the address that I gave to Ethan.

"You're not like, leading us to our death or anything?" Emma asked, looking at me through the visor mirror.

"Of course not." I said, winking to make it seem like a joke.

It took us about an hour to get to where we were going because of LA traffic but, what else is new? Ethan parked the Jeep on the street across from the building and we all got out.

"What is this place?" Grayson asked, grabbing my hand as we walked across the street.

"You'll see." I grabbed my phone with my free hand and called James.

"Hello?"
"Hey are you almost here?"
"Yeah, I can see you guys standing there. Do I just park on the side of the street?"
"Yeah, just park behind E." I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket.

"What is happening?" Emma asked.

"Just relax." I said, biting my lip to keep from smiling too much. James and Ian got out of the Tesla and joined us.

"What's going on?" James asked, putting his keys in his pocket.

"Follow me!" I said clapping excitedly and walking around to the entrance of the building. I opened to door and we entered the lobby of the building, walking past the front desk to the right.