25

"So yes, as you saw in that clip, the day this video goes up, my very first single 'only you' will be dropping at midnight." I said smiling into the camera. "Basically it came to be when I record the duet with 5sos. We finished really early because they were so easy to work with and they asked me if I had anything of my own I wanted to record. And I did, so they let me record it, and that's basically it. So yeah, I'm really proud of it and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. But since this is an announcement video, I have more announcements." I said, standing up off the couch to grab the tee shirts in front of me.

"I have Merch now. These tee-shirts are $15 each, I tried to make them as cheap as I could while still giving you guys the absolute best quality I could." I said showing the front and the back of the shirt. "It comes is all of the Roy G. Biv colors so there is something for everyone. Next month I'm dropping pink and other pastel colors but those were taking a little longer. I also have a Red, Black, and Light Blue hoodie dropping the week after the tee shirts go out, they are $30. Again I tried to keep the price as low as I can. They look exactly like the tee shirts but they have a little sunflower on the hood. These all range in sizes xs-4xl. I tried to be as inclusive as I could be." I said explaining everything I thought needed to be said.

"And finally, if you've watched my Queen Mary video than you know that I finally have a videographer. I love her so much, she's my friend from back home. We met in middle school and were actually college roommates for the three semesters that I actually went. She actually just recently graduated from film school and I'm so so proud of her. So yeah, expect more production-esque videos coming soon. I've got a lot ideas, especially one for a series that I think will really spark you're interests. It's called All tea, all shade and I will explain more once it gets a little closer, but I think you will really like it."

My phone buzzed so I paused talking to look at it. I smiled when Grayson's name popped up on my screen.

Gray 💙
So where exactly are we going?

Me:
I told you it was a surprise

Gray 💙
I just need to know if I need to
wear jeans or dress pants

Me:
You sound like a girl,
But sweatpants would
probably work best 😌

Gray 💙
Is this how you feel when
I don't tell you where we're going?

Me:
Yes.
I'm filming, I'll talk to you later

"Sorry about that, Where was I?" I said, locking my phone and laying it back on the table. "Oh yeah, so single out at midnight, you should buy it. Merch is dropping over the next two weeks, and new series coming on my channel and also better quality videos. I think that's all I need to announce, if not, I'll put it on later."

I finished and did my outro, turning off the camera since Ally wasn't filming this because it was just a sit down and talk video. I grabbed my duffle bag that was siting right beside the door and carried it outside to my car, putting it in the trunk. I backed out of the driveway and headed towards the twins house.

I blew the horn when I got there, not wanting to get out of the car because we were already late. Grayson came running out of the house shoes in his hand.

"Why do you have your shoes in your hand?" I asked, putting my car back in reverse after he closed the door.

"Because I didn't know which ones to wear." He said. I turned to look at him at the stoplight and looked at both of his options.

"Which ones do you not mind getting snot and vomit on?"

"The ones I have on my fe-wait what?" He asked. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I said bitting my lip. He tossed his other shoes in the back seat and laid his hand on the thigh, like he always does.

"You've really got to stop doing that." He said, turning to look at me.

"Doing what?" I asked, confused.

"Bitting your lip." He said. "It's distracting."

"I'm sorry." I said bitting my lip, not even thinking about it.

"Haley." Grayson whined, squeezing my thigh lightly.

"Alright, Sorry." I said laughing.

I pulled into the driveway at Mrs Krista's place and put it in park.

"Where are we?" Grayson asked, running around the car and opening the door for me. I popped the trunk open so I could grab the bag off stuff that I brought for the kids.

"Only my favorite place in the world." I said, closing my trunk and grabbing his hand in my free one. "Come on, there's some people I want you to meet."

I knocked on the door and heard the commotion inside as the kids ran to see who was going to open the door.

"Haley!" Catherine And Tom both yelled as they opened the door.

"Alright, move out the way. Let Haley in the house." Mrs Krista said, ushering them out the way with her free hand, holding Elizabeth in the other. "And who is this handsome fellow?"

"This is Grayson. Gray, this is Mrs Krista." I said introducing them to each.

"Wait, is this the Grayson?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at me. I've told her everything, she's like a second mom to me at this point. I nodded and she smiled. "He's a lot more attractive in person, good job." She whispered in my ear, causing me to laugh.

"I brought presents!" I said holding up the duffel bag, which was getting heavier by the minute.

"You've really got to stop doing that." Mrs Krista said, walking in front of us into the common room. All of the kids we just siting at watching a Moana, eating snack.

"Believe me, it's helping me more than you think." I said, sitting the bag down on the coffee table. 

"How is shopping for kids stuff helping you?" Grayson asked, only picking up pieces of our conversation.

"She gets to buy babies and kiddos stuff without have babies and kiddos." Mrs Krista said, handing me Elizabeth. "But know that's she's in a relationship-"

"Not happening." I said, quickly cutting her off. There was a tug at my leg and I looked down to see Lily looking up at me.

"Who's that?" She asked, pointing to Grayson. He bent down to her level and introduced himself.

"I'm Grayson. What's your name?"

"I'm Lily." She giggled. "Are you hers boyfriend?" She asked, pointing back up to me.

"I am." He said smiling.

"Would hers be mad if I asked you to comes pway wif me?" She asked, rocking back and forth on her heels. I laughed at her before telling her it was fine. She giggled and grabbed Grayson's hand and pulled him into the corner where the fake kitchen was.

Me and Mrs Krista stood there for a while, watching them play, a giant smile plastered on my face.

"You know," Mrs Krista said leaning into me. "He's a keeper."

"I know." I smiled.

Ewww this is sooo cringe. I hate it.

Questions of the chapter:

1. How does one stop saying sister? I need help.

2. Whats everyone favorite song at the moment?

3. Also I need question that she should be asked and answered for a lie detector video?