28

"Okay, let's just get this over with." I said, plopping myself on the end of the couch furthest away from everybody.

"It can't be that bad." Emma said, grabbing the tv remote off the coffee table and opening up YouTube.

"Oh, it is." Ally said, laughing. I glared at her, because this whole thing is not funny at all.

"I think we should pause it after every question and try to guess what she answered." Ian said, taking the remote from Emma. Everyone nodded in agreement and I grabbed my blanket to cover my face with because I was already feeling the embarrassment from this.

"There's no way you have a tattoo." James said after the first question. "You would have told me."

"You know, I think she does have one." Ethan said, crossing his arms. Emma played the video and everyone was shocked at my answer.

"What is it?" Ian asked.

"Where is it?" Grayson and Ethan asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out." I said from under the blanket.

"You're being really extra." Ally said. I stuck my hand out from under the blanket and flipped her off.

"Okay this is the second time you've been asked who your favorite is, you better answer this time." Emma complained.

"Well obviously she took consequence at some point or else she would have posted that picture on Instagram." Ethan said, "I don't think she answered this one."

"No I think she answered it and lied." Grayson said. The video started playing again and they all obviously heard my answer.

"I knew she had a favorite." Emma said.

"You have to tell us now." Ian said. I took the blanket off my head and stared at each and every one of them.

"You guys will never know. I'm taking this to the grave." I fixed my hair and laid back against the seat, feeling a little light headed from being under the blanket.

"You really ate the wasabi?" James asked. "I would've just told."

"Yeah, but it's fun to watch you all get worked up about it."

After the video asked if I was in a relationship and answered it, Emma paused the video again.

"You're so awkward, it's adorable."

"Oh this isn't even the best of it yet." Ally grinned, rubbing her hands together manically. "Keep playing the next question."

I knew exactly what question was next so I went to get up off the couch.

"Where are you going?" Ian asked.

"Oh you know, just, anywhere but here." I said, trying to walk away but I was pulled back down by Ally, who then proceeded to sit on me so I couldn't move. I groaned and grabbed my blanket, covering my face as Ethan played the video.

"Oo. Can I plan the wedding?" James asked.

"Are you sure you want to be stuck with Grayson for the rest of your life?" Ethan joked.

"Dude fuck off." Grayson said, and I'm assuming he shoved him.

The rest of the video went pretty chill, not many comments were made except for like and 'I knew it' here and there. We got to the question about my first kiss and my heart jumped to my stomach.

"No, why did you take the consequence? I want to know the answer." Emma whined.

"Just wait." I mumbled, once agin covering my face with the blanket.