9

I dropped my phone in my lap and looked up at everyone, they were all smiling. "What do I do?" I said, staring at them for an answer.

"You pick your phone up and said yes." James said, over the phone.

"Like right now? I don't want to sound to eager." I said, biting my thumb.

"Yes right now." Emma said, grabbing my phone down from me and typing away. "Oh my gosh. Thank you so much for liking it, I lowkey though you would hate it. I am free everyday this weekend and Monday as well as Tuesday so I can come to the studio anyway your team wants me to. Are you guys still in LA for the time being or will I need to fly to Australia?"

She looked up after she finished typing for approval before sending it.

"I think that sounds good." The twins said.

"Umm, yeah, I'm not flying anywhere." I said, biting my thumb harder.

"I know that, but you've got to show them that you'll do whatever it takes. I know they are in LA right now." Emma said. I sighed a gestured for her to send it. She nodded and clicked the button. My phone dinged, signifying that the message had been sent. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding and fell back on the couch.

"Well I've got to go. Love you Hales, call me if you need anything." James said, I held my arm and gave him a thumbs up before Ethan hung up the FaceTime.

"I need to eat my feelings." I sighed.

"Do you want to go get ice cream?" Grayson asked, coming and sitting in the other side of me. I looked up at him and nodded.

HalesLottie: premature celebratory ice cream

HalesLottie: premature celebratory ice cream. Big things are coming
_EmmaChamberlain, Ethandolan, and 123,448 other like this

View comments

JamesCharles: it's okay because you deserve it. So proud of my cousin 💕

User1: her make up looks so good and natural ♥️

User2: y'all see her being all cute and shtufff, but I peep a dolan hand feeding her ice cream 👀

_EmmaChamberlain: look at my best friend, glowing and thriving 🤤

User3: use me as an 'I bet that's Grayson's hand' button

User6: this bitch ass has the twins feeding her, there got to be more than just friendship going on between them 👀

HalesLottie added to their story: