27

HalesLottie: Ally has the list of questions ready and I haven't seen any of them? How brutal is this going to be, stay tuned to find out 🙈

Shanedawnson, rickydillion, And 987,567 others like this.

View comments

Jamescharles: I read through some of them sis, and oof are they brutal. Good luck, love you the most 💕

User1: I really hope she spills the deats on hayson 🙈

_emmachamberlain: I read through some of them and there's a lot of tea about to spilled. No one is going to be dehydrated after this one 👀

User9: expose the sister squad

Morrganics: I hope you answer the question I asked. It was juuicy 😉

"Alright so this monitor is basically going to monitor you blood, sweat, and heartbeat and will know if you're lying." The poloygrapher explained after hooking me up to the machines. "Now we are going to start with simple questions so the computer knows what base line is for you, before we get into the question we have prepared." I nodded.

"Is your name Haley?"
"Yes."
"Are you 19 years old?"
"Yes."
"Do you currently live in California."
"Yes."

"Alright Ally. I think she's ready." He said, pointing to Ally behind the camera to her her to start asking questions.

"Start easy." I said, starting to get nervous.

"I wouldn't dream of it." She smirked and I rolled my eyes. "First questions, do you have a tattoo?"  I glared at her

"Umm yeah. Sorry mom." I said, exposing my secret tattoo.

"Follow up question, what is your tattoo?" She raised her eyebrow. I coughed.

"It's floral." I said bitting my lip.

"Has anyone every seen your tattoo besides you and the artist?"

"Nope." I said, popping the p.

"Does that mean it's in a risky place?" She asked, not being able to contain the smile she was holding back.

"I mean I guess." I said, already over this video idea.

"Move on to something else please." She looked over to the polygrapher to get clarification that I was telling the truth, he nodded. "Dude, my grandma watches these, she's going to kill me."

"Okay, next question. What was your reaction when James came out to you?"

"Funny story, he never actually came out to me. He just started talking about all the guys he had crushes on, but I knew when he forced me to let him steal my moms make up and do my face when we were like 6 that he was, even though I didn't know what it meant back then."