24

Before we get into the chapter I just want to thank you all so much for 7k reads in just under a month. Also we are number 1 under the YouTube tag (4 in Ethan dolan tag and a bunch others) Never in a million years did I think I'd receive this much recognition on a story so fast. So thank you 💕

"You really want us to go to sleep after that?" Emma asked, scared out of her mind.

"Relax. I'll be here to protect you." I said rolling my eyes.

"I just realized that Haley is probably the bravest out of all us and that's the scariest thing because she's also the smallest so how is she going to protect us?" Grayson said, grabbing my shoulders from behind me and Emma, poking his head in between us.

"Okay, I'm not the small." I said shoving his hands off my shoulders. One because it was annoying and two because we haven't told the fans we're dating yet and they're going to be suspicious.

"You're 5'2. You're small." Ethan said.

"Okay whatever." I said. "So we've got a bed, an air mattress and a couch. Who's sleeping where?"

"I'm sleeping with you!" Practically everyone yelled at the same time, grabbing on to me.

"Yeah, not happening." I said, shoving them off. "Alright, the twins on the air mattress. I got dibs on the bed, you three can figure out who's sleeping in the bed with me and who's sleeping on the couch."

"But, can't we all four sleep in the bed?" Emma asked. "The couch is all the way over there in the creepy spot."

"Oh stop being a baby. It's not even that scary over there." James said.

"Well if you think so, then you go sleep over there."

"I will." He said getting up off the bed and grabbing one of the spare blankets off the ground.

—-
"Okay. So we've got the room pretty much set up. We've got night cameras just in case something happens while we sleep. And I've got my alarm set for 3:30 so we can go and explore the most haunted spots on the boat." I said into the vlog camera.

"Do you mean the sister spooky spots?" James asked from his bed on the couch.

"No James, that's not what I meant." I said rolling my eyes. "Anyway, I'm going to get off here. I guess the next time you'll see us in at three."

"Unless we die." Ethan said from the air mattress. I rolled my eyes again and turned the camera off.

——-
My alarm went off at 3:30, not that I was asleep anyway. I sat up and hit Emma with my pillow so I could wake her up.

"What?" She groaned.

"Get up. Or we're leaving you here." I said. Ally was already awake and getting the camera ready. She sat up and rubbed her face. James was already awake and sitting in his phone.

"Are you ready to to start rolling?" Ally asked. I nodded.

I stood up out of the bed and stretched before waking over to the air mattress to wake the twins up. I bent down and shook the air mattress a little, hoping that they weren't fully asleep.

"What's happening?" Ethan asked, grabbing on tighter to his pillow.

"We're going to explore the ship." I said.

"Five more minutes." Grayson mumbled.

"No now. Or we're leaving you." I said standing back up.