37

Day five without coffee and I think I'm doing okay. Actually, I'm not okay, I have realized that I have a coffee problem and this is actually good for me. Today I walked into a Starbucks and say there just to smell the coffee, for thirty minutes. I didn't buy anything though, so I think I'm still in the game.

I'm currently driving to Grayson and Ethan's house, because what else do I have to do. I'm literally going out of my mind on this break, I'm seriously just about to give up and start working again. My phone buzzed and I waited until I was at a stop light to check it.

Ally 👯‍♀️
Hey, I just finished editing the
video for Monday. Do you need me to
do anything else today?

Me:
No I think you're good.
Why?
Hot date 😉

The light turned green and I put my phone back in the passenger seat. Driving and stopping at the next light.

Ally 👯‍♀️
Who would I be going on
a date with?
The only guys I socialize with are
the twins, Ryland, Shane, and Andrew.

Me:
You never know 🤷🏽‍♀️

She didn't reply again and I laughed a little to myself. I parked my car beside Ethan's and turned it off, locking it before walking in the house.

"I'm about sick of being on a break." I said, throwing myself on the couch beside Grayson, laying my head on his shoulder, as he instinctively wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Why, whats up?" Grayson asked, turning his head to look at me.

"I just feel like I should be doing something. Ally is sending me the video to post later but I feel useless." I said.

"You're not useless. We can take this time to come up with video ideas or actually take a mental break. Take advantage of this break, you never know when you'll get another one." Grayson said.

"I guess you're right. But I've worked most of my life, taking a break feels wrong," I said, sighing. "I don't even know what a break is to be honest."

"I can help you with that." He said grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. He turned the tv on and went to Netflix, turning on Grey's Anatomy. I kicked off my shoes and tucked my feet under me on the couch, moving my head so it was resting against his chest.

"Alright, you win." Ethan said, bursting into the living room about halfway through an episode and throwing himself between me and Grayson on the couch. He picked up the remote and paused the tv.

"Dude, we were watching that." Grayson said, taking the remote from him.

"Wait- go back a second. Did you say I win?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah. I caved and texted Ally to see if she wanted to hang or whatever and she said she had a date with some dude." He pouted.

"She told you she had a date?" I asked confused, she didn't tell me she was seeing some one. I took his phone from him and smiled.

"What are you doing with my phone?" He asked.

"Well first, I'm postmating coffee and you're paying for it. Second, I'm reading your messages with Ally."

"Why did you postmate from my phone?" He asked, watching over my shoulder

"Because you have to buy me coffee for three months." I said, confirming the order before closing out of the app and opening his messages.

Me:
Hey Ally I was wondering if you
wanted to go see a movie tonight?

Ally:
Like as friends or on a date?

Me:
Would it be so bad if it was a date?

Ally:
E! You're so sweet! Here's the
thing though....I'm kind of going
on date tonight, I've been seeing
someone for a little bit now.

Me:
Oh

Ally:
I'm sorry, it's still really early to
call it dating but I just didn't want
to give you the wrong idea or string
you along, I wouldn't want to do that
to you.

Me:
No I get it.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed Ally's number, handing Ethan his phone back.

"Hell-"
"Liar! You do have a date tonight!" I said standing up off the couch and walking into the kitchen.
"I don't know what your-"
"Who is it?" I asked, leaning against the counter and crossing my arms.
"How do you-"
"I was enjoying Netflix with my boyfriend and Ethan came in pouting." I explained. "Who is it?"
"It's-"
"Is it Andrew?" I asked. She hesitated.
"Oh my god it is."
"What makes you think that?" She asked, her voice getting higher.
"You said yourself the only boys you know are the twins, Ryland, shane, and Andrew." I said. "Grayson is mine, you turned down Ethan, Ryland Shane and James are gay, Ian is under age. That only leaves Andrew."
She was quiet again.
"I knew it!" I squealed. "Honestly, I should be a detective."
"Don't quit your day job. It wasn't that hard to piece together." I rolled my eyes at her.
"Okay well I'm going to let you go. Enjoy your date but don't think we're not going to finish this conversation lat-"
And the line went dead, how rude.

I locked my phone and put it back in my hoodie pocket and walked back into the living room. Ethan was laying on the floor pouting and Grayson was sitting on his phone, paying not attention to his twin. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at he sight before walking around Ethan and taking back my set beside Gray on the couch.

"Is it too early to say told you so?" I whispers in Grayson ear. He chuckled and turned to look at me.

"Absolutely not. It's his fault he didn't listen to you."

"I can hear you talking." Ethan mumbled from the floor.

"Aww E, I sorry you didn't listen to me a month and a half ago when I told you not to go for it." I said, leaning forward on the couch to pat him on the back.

He huffed and scooted further away from the couch. I rolled my eyes again and sat back, going back to how we were sitting before Ethan interrupted us in the first place.

I wish I could say that I enjoyed sitting and watching Grey's with Gray (especially when my coffee arrived) but sadly I can't because Ethan's dramatic ass was making attention seeking noises the entire time.

"Alright I'm done. What can we do to get you to stop?" I asked, pausing the tv, getting frustrated with him.

He rolled over and say up, looking at me like he was thinking. Once he had an idea, the look on his face changed and terrified me.

"How do you feel about getting another tattoo?" He smirked.

Oof. More drama for you llamas. Okay the second text conversation if you couldn't tell is from Ethan's phone to Ally. I've literally been trying to get Ally and Andrew together since I introduced her into the story, I'm just glad I finally got here!

Questions of the chapter:
1. Should she let Ethan pick out her tattoo (or should they all just go and get tattoos together?)

2. How did y'all find this story, I'm curious?

3. Any ideas for more chapters??? Be as specific as you want 🤗