33

"Good morning guys, it's day two and I'm scared. I got a text from Shane a few minutes ago with the list of stuff I need to do today and it's a little wild. I think the only normal thing on this list is to film and assumption video with Ryland." I said sitting at the counter in Shane and Ryland's kitchen.

"What else was on the list?" Andrew asked from behind the camera. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the list.

"Give the animals baths, scared of that. Help Garrett, whatever that means. Make slime, pretty self explanatory. And film assumption video with Ryland." I locked my phone back and sighed.

"But I still think I'm going to win. The list I gave Shane was terrible."

3rd person
"Umm, so last night, Haley sent me her list. I'm already scared because the first thing in her list was to wake up at 8am, which was not fun." Shane said, looking at Ally and the camera.

"What else was on the list?" She asked.

"Film GRWM with James. What does that even mean?"

"GRWM is get ready with me." Ally explained to him. Shane's eyes widened.

"Thrift shopping with Emma, that one doesn't sound too bad. The only thing I'm really terrified of on this list is the last one, extreme challenge with the twins. What the hell does that even mean?"

"I guess you'll just have to find out." Ally said, winking at him, knowing exactly what it meant.

Haley
"Okay, so it's been roughly an hour since we were last filming. I've had breakfast, I've taken my medicine, and I'm ready to start the day. I just went on Instagram and made one of those things asking for assumptions and they are already coming in, so that will be ready for later in the video. Right now, I'm going to try to and wash these animals, so wish me luck."

"I feel like honey is going to be the easiest to clean, so I'm going to start with her." I said looking at the camera and scratching my neck. And I was right, she was the easiest and quickest to clean. Uno was next and, well I now smell like wet dog and I'm soaked.

"Okay, so I've never had a cat, so I'm not too sure how to give a cat a bath." It can't be much different."  I said.
Andrew was laughing extremely hard behind the camera which confused me. I placed Cheeto in the water, and it was not a pretty ending.

3rd person
With a beat face and a brand new outfit from goodwill, Shane walked into the twins warehouse, not knowing what to expect.

"What in Gods name is happening here?" He asked looking around at the crazy set up that was happening.

"Extreme obstacle course challenge," Ethan yelled, making up for the fact that Grayson had completely lost his voice.

"Yeah, no." Shane said, holding up his hands in the air.

"Are you giving up?" Ally asked from behind the camera. Shane looked between the camera and obstacle course and sighed.

"Okay, how do I do this?" Shane asked, looking to Ethan. He smirked and explained the course to Shane, who looked terrified the whole time.

"Basically you're going to get on the zip line, and do a trick landing into the foam pit, attempt to penguin slide on the air track mat, and then do a trick on the trampoline." Ethan said.

"I'm sorry, WHAT?!" Shane asked.

"You know, an obstacle course." Ethan said smiling.