18

"I really wish I still had my old heelys." I said as Grayson helped me out of the Jeep again.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"So I could just hold on to your neck and you could drag me inside. I don't like walking."

"Do you want me to carry you?" He asked, stopping in his tracks. I stopped to think for a second and nodded, lifting my arms up like a child. He rolled his eyes and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"This is not what I had in mind Grayson." I said, poking his ass.

"Did you just poke my ass?" He asked.

"Well what did you expect? You brought this upon yourself buddy." I laughed. Ethan ran ahead of us and opened the door. We walked in their house and Grayson sat me down on the purple couch.

"We've got to film the intro for our video, just sit here, okay." Grayson said, sitting beside me while Ethan sat on the other side. I nodded and laid my head back against the couch.

"What's up guys, we're back." They yelled in the camera, and also in my ears. I sat up and glared at both of them.

"Today we're here with a very special guest-" Ethan said, and my eyes got wide.

"Is it Shawn Mendes?" I asked, hopeful.

"No silly." Grayson said, ruffling my hair. "It's you."

"What's me?" I asked confused.

"Our special guest." Ethan said.

"I don't get it." I said, laying my head on Grayson's shoulder.

"As you can probably tell, Haley here got the rest of her wisdom teeth out and her family has trusted us to take care of her." Grayson said.

"Take care of who?" I asked, sitting back up. They both just laughed at me. I looked into the camera confused. "Oh, me." I said excitedly.

"I'm hungry." I said, out of nowhere.

"What do you want?" Ethan asked, moving to get up from the couch because I was holding Grayson hostage as a pillow.

"Chicken nuggets." I said after thinking for a moment.

"You're not allowed to have anything hard for a few days." He said.

"Well damn, there goes my weekend plans." I said laughing.

"Just find her something to eat." Grayson said. Ethan nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"I feel like I'm in a movie with the cameras all over the place." I said and sat up. "Are we in a movie?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"No." Grayson said laughing and shaking his head. "It's just for YouTube."

"Aww. I wish this was a movie." I pouted, as best as I could with a swollen face.

"And why is that?" He asked, crossing his arms and leaning his head against the back of the couch.

"Because then I could sing," I paused and cleared my throat. "If we were a movie, you'd be the right guy. And I'd be the best friends that you fall in lo- oh sh*t, you can't put this is the video. It's too emotional."

"Hannah Montana is to emotional?" Grayson asked amused.

"Yeah don't you remember in the movie when she's in the spinny door snatching her wig and the sexy cowboy realizes that's she's been lying to his face about who she is? That sh*t hurted."