34

"Haley, will you please turn the sound on your phone off? I'm trying to take a nap." Grayson said, burying his face deeper into my neck.

"Oh shush. You've been asleep for an hour." I said, reaching over and grabbing my phone off the charger. I turned off the sound before looking to see who was texting me.

Em💘
Watcha doin?

Me:
Sleeping

Em💘
Well you're awake now.
Wanna hang out?

Me:
Mhm. I'm busy

Em💘
😯
What? You just said you were
sleeping.

Me:
Yes.
Very busy.

Em💘
Are you w/ Grayson?

Me:
It's possible.

Em💘
Ugh. I don't want to be THAT person.
But like, please hang out with me?
I need you to fix my closet again 😫😫

Me:
Oooh. Tempting.
But I'm REALLY comfortable rn

Em💘
I'll buy you food.

Me:
🧐

Em💘
You can bring dumbass
with you

Me:
I let you know something in
like an hour.

Em💘
Ughhh. Fine!

I locked my phone and flipped in back face down.

"Who was it?" Grayson muttered into my neck, which tickled just a little bit.

"Emma. She wants to hang out." I said, lightly tracing my fingers on his arm which was lazily strewn across my waist.

"But I don't want you to leave." He said, pulling me closer to him.

"I told her I was busy and to give me like an hour or two."

"Stay with me!" He said.

"I'm not going anywhere, for now." I said kissing his forehead.

"I'm really happy you're taking a three week break. We can just be us, no youtube to get in our way. E and I already filmed what we need to film for our channel so we just need to edit and post." Gray said.

"I'm happy too. Although I do have a video I need to film." I said smiling.

"Wait, what do you mean? I thought you were taking a break?" He asked sitting up leaving my neck cold.

"This video is important to me." I said.

"Okay? What's this video?" He asked.

"Well, it seems I have an announcement that my subscribers don't know about yet and I like to keep them informed." I said.

"What kind of announcement do you have?" He asked knowing what it was.

"I think its time I introduce my boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend?"