20

HalesLottie: my babysitters won't let me do anything

HalesLottie: my babysitters won't let me do anything. Send help 😭

Jamescharles, rylandadams, And 345,789 other like this

View comments

Graysondolan: you literally almost passed out walking from the kitchen to the living room 😑

User1: why does she look so good one day after surgery??

Ethandolan: you refuse to eat soup or anything else that we have to give you

User2: Umm, you have the twins at your disposal and you're not taking advantage of that? Girl 😑

_emmachamberlain: you're older than them ?? Just do whatever the fuck you want 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jamescharles: you just texted me and told me that you were weak and sick to your stomach....can you just let them take care of you? Some of us like having you alive and around (also if you die, who's going to be my assistant)♥️
-HalesLottie: that was almost sweet James 🙄

"No mama, I'm seriously fine. I just don't know why my gums are still bleeding." I said into the phone.

"You may have an infection. Say the word and I'll get on the next plane out there."

"You don't fly. I'm fine here, I just called to see if you knew why they won't clot. Why are you so worried?" I asked, readjusting myself on the couch.

"Because my only baby is all the way across the country and she's telling me that she had a surgery yesterday and her blood isn't clotting, anyone in my situation would be worried."

"Mama. I'm fine. I don't think it's an infection because I haven't eaten anything." I regretted telling her as soon as I said it.

"You haven't eaten anything in 30 hours? Haley, you know you can do that. Your iron is probably extremely low and that's why your blood isn't clotting." She sighed. "I'm sending you food, give the phone to one of the twins."

I groaned and handed my phone to Ethan, who was closest to me. He looked at it confused before taking it.

"Hello?" He said, putting the phone in speaker.

"Hi yes, which one of my daughters friends am I talking too?" I covered my face with my hands. My mom is so freaking embarrassing.

"This is Ethan."

"Well nice to finally, kind of, meet you Ethan. I hope you are well."

"Nice to-"

"I heard that my daughter has been in your care and hasn't eaten anything, is there a reason for that young man?" Ethan's eyes widened and he looked to me. I groaned and hoped that I could just disappear.