35

"James did you cook?" I asked walking into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "It smells so good."

I sat down at one of the barstools and laid my head on the counter.

"Actually, I did." My head snapped up quickly.

"Mommy?" I asked, look at her. I rubbed my eyes again to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

"Mommy!" I yelled, getting up off the stool and running to her, jumping on her.

"Oi. Baby girl you're not eleven anymore." She said struggling to catch me. "I can't hold you like I used to." I rolled my eyes and put my feet back on the ground, still holding onto her though.

"Why are you here?" I asked, reaching behind her and taking one of the pancakes of the plate. I rolled it up and took a bite out of it like a burrito.

"Well you father and I wanted-"

"Wait, dad's here?" I asked, almost choking on the dry pancake. "Where is he?"

"He has Ian show him to the grocery store. He wants to grill out tonight and wants you to invite all of your friends." She said, raising both of her eyebrows suggestively.

"Translation: he wants to meet Grayson." I said, grabbing a cup and filling it halfway with water to swallow down the pancake. I honestly could have just gotten syrup to eat it with but too late now.

"Well that's not the only reason. It's March and we haven't seen you since January. We miss you." She said, grabbing my head and pulling it down so she could kiss my forehead. "You're not wearing any makeup, you better be glad your grandma didn't come with us."

"I just woke up." I said, walking back around the counter and sitting at a stool.

"It's nearly 9am, are you sick again?" She asked, walking over and feeling my head. "You never sleep in this late."

"I was working late on a video."

"You're supposed to be taking a break pumpkin." She sighed, walking back to the other side of the counter and sipping her coffee.

"I was, but I was stressing over this video with Grayson going up today so I re edited the entire thing." I confessed, laying my head back on the table. "But, I'm done. I'm taking my break now."

"I'll believe it when I see it." She said as the over beeped.

" She said as the over beeped

HalesLottie: um hi, yes. My mommy and dad showed up and surprised me. She yelled at me for staying up late and editing today's video (up in 4 hours 😉)  instead of taking a break and now we are going to get our nails now. That's all, bye 💕

Graysondolan, Mamawilliams, And 897,677 other like this

View comments

User9: I'm soooo ready for the hayson ship to sail 😬