44

"Good morning guys. It's currently 6am on April 1st, April fools day, but also my dad's birthday." I said, quietly getting out of my bed while still trying to hold my vlog camera.

"Me and my mom are going now to pick up his present. A couple of weeks ago, someone rear ended his truck when he pulled over to help someone get out of the snow and it's been in the shop ever since. But they weren't just fixing it, he's been wanting to get it decked out for, well since he got it, and that's what my mom did. I'll Insert a picture of it here." I made a pop with my hand so I could put and affect in later with the picture.

I turned off the camera and finished getting dressed, and by finished I mean I through on a sweatshirt and slid on my shoes. I waked down the stairs and met my mom in the kitchen.

"Are you ready pumpkin?" She asked, grabbing her keys off the counter.

I nodded as my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out as we walked out to the car and saw a text from Grayson. I furrowed my eyebrows together, wondering why he was awake because it's 3am back home.

Gray 💙
Good morning ♥️
Me and Ethan were just bought.
Have a good day, I love you ♥️

Me:
🤨
Did you just say you were bought?

Gray 💙
Well more like rented for the day, but yes.

I scrunched my face further together and called him because it's too early for this.

"He-?"
"What do you mean you were bought?" My turned her head to look at me confused and I shook my head at her.
"Someone rented us to come to their birthday party."
"And do what?"
"Just talk to them I guess. I don't know."
"So are you leaving today?" I asked, laying my head against the window and yawning.
"Yeah. We're meeting the private jet in-"
"You have a private jet?!" I asked, my voice a little louder than before.
"What? No. The girls dad has a private jet, he's flying us to New York."
"And I thought my family was extra."

"What is going on?" My mom asked, I rolled my eyes and put the phone on speaker.

"Hey babe, you're on speaker with my mom."
"Good morning Mrs Williams." He said very proper, which almost caused me to laugh.
"How many times have I told you to call me Michelle, Grayson?"
"Right Sorry Mrs- Michelle."
"So you're flying to New York today then?" I asked.
"Yeah we're leaving in about two hours, going to the girls birthday party. And then we're probably going to go and see my mom before we have to leave tonight."
"That's sounds like a lot. You're going to be tired tomorrow. I'm going to text James and see if he'll pick me up from the air-"
"I'm still going to pick you up."
"No, Grayson you're going to be too tired." I said taking him back off of speaker phone.
"I don't care, I want to see my girlfriend. I can take a nap when you get here."
"Okay. Give your mom a hug for me."
"You do the same. I'll see you tomorrow."
"Alright, be safe. I love you."
"I love you too."

I hung up the phone and my mom turned to stare at me, since we were at a stop light.

"Did you just say 'love?'" She asked, excitedly. "When did that happen?"

"A couple of weeks ago." I said, bitting my thumb.

"One step closer to grandkids." She grinned. I didn't even have anything to say to her, it's too early for this.