11

@HalesLottie: just found out the hard way that I'm allergic to ginger 😷
20k retweets; 200k favorites

"Just film the-" Sneeze. "Video without me." Sneeze.

"Are you sure?" Emma asked. I nodded, standing back away from the kitchen table.

"Yeah." Sneeze. "I'll add colorful commentary from back here." Sneeze.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Grayson asked, concern on his face. I nodded and sneezed again.

"I'll be good once the allergy medicine kicks in." I said, giving them a thumbs up.

————-
"Thumbs up for hard." Grayson said after doing something to the gingerbread house. James looked at the camera and smirked, giving it a thumbs up.

"Speaking of," I chimed in from behind the camera. "How's your face Jay?" I laughed.

"It's not nice to laugh at others pain." James said.

"Oh yes, I think I remember saying something along those lines when you laughed at me for -" I paused remembering the camera. "Falling out of bed. I'm just saying karmas a bitch. She was just getting even."
—————-
"Wait, put this over your face so you can be in the picture for the thumbnail." James said, handing me a hospital mask.

"Why do you ha-" I started to ask. "Never mind I don't want to know."

I took the mask from him and put it on my face, and standing near the gingerbread house. I stood in the between Grayson and Emma, pretending to be mortified of the gingerbread house. Emma leaned in like she was going to eat it and Grayson through one of his hands in the air with a proud look on his face. His other arm was wrapped lose around my waist and it was the only thing I could concentrate on.

"Alright I think we've got it." I coughed, quickly walking away from the table. "I'm going to bed."

"It's only-" James said looking at his phone. "1am."

"I've got to get up early tomorrow." I said, taking the hospital mask off and throwing it away.

"Why?" They all asked at the same time, which was kind of creepy if you ask me. I shrugged, not wanting to tell them where I was going. They all sighed and I walked into my bedroom, closing the door and throwing myself on the bed, ready for sleep to take me over.

 They all sighed and I walked into my bedroom, closing the door and throwing myself on the bed, ready for sleep to take me over

HalesLottie: I've been up since 7am working on something special. I'm extremely tired but it's going to be worth it in the end 💕 I can't wait to share this all with you.
Graysondolan, Lukehemmings, And 1,478,933 other like this

View comments

User2: Wait, is she actually working with 5sos?

User3: 😳😳😳

User7: I hope whatever it is, is our before Christmas!

"I can't believe that you didn't tell us you were going to the recording studio today." Grayson said once I answered the phone.

"I didn't want to make a big deal of it." I said, flicking in my turning signal to merge into the left lane.

"You didn't want to make a big deal out of it? Okay." Emma said, in an unexplainable tone.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, biting my lip. "Also, why do you have me on speaker phone? I hate that."

"You literally through a giant tantrum waiting for that message. It's been a big deal since the beginning sis." James said. "And you're on speakerphone because we're all here waiting on your bitchass so we can film the rest of the Christmas videos."

"Since when are we filming today?" I asked, making a right turn.

"Since we decided last night." Ethan pipped in.

"Well thanks for telling me. I'll be there as soon as I can." I said, hanging up the phone. I sighed and found a parking lot to turn around in because the twins house was the opposite way of mine.

I was about halfway there when my car started shaking. I pulled over just in time for it to completely shut off. I screamed and hit the steering wheal. I tuned the keys off and tried to turn it on again. Nothing. I turned them off and back again. Still nothing.

"Why me? I know you're a little old but you brought me all the way from Virginia girl. And I can't afford to get a new car yet." I composed myself long enough to grab my phone and call James.

"Hell-"

"James I don't know what to do. I was driving and then my car started sputtering and then one thing lead to another, and I think she's gone for good this time. I don't know where I'm at and it's starting to get dark and I don't want to die."

"Haley just breath. What you need to do is share your location with one of us so we can GPS it and come pick you up. I'll call the towing service and have them meet us there. Don't stress."

"What if they can't fix my car James? I can't afford to get a new car. I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Just breath. We'll figure this out together."

HalesLottie: post mental breakdown selfie

HalesLottie: post mental breakdown selfie. Things are not good or fresh rn.
_emmachamberlain, Ethandolan, And 899,908 other like this.

Sorry this chapter is short, but I really don't want to do more than one YouTube video per chapter. So I had to break this one up a little bit. The next chapter will be either the twins video or her video and then the next chapter will be whichever one I don't do. I hope that made sense