21

HalesLottie: 'don't you want to change before we leave?'

Jamescharles, graysondolan, And 543,780 others like this

View comments:

_emmachamberlain: 'why? I don't see a problem with what I'm wearing? Im just happy that I can finally get a cupcake.'

User1: honestly, same tho.

Graysondolan: 'I swear if you don't change, I'm taking your car back to the dealership and leaving you sister stranded.'

User3: sis we've seen the wisdom teeth videos and we need you to spill the tea. ☕️m

Ethandolan: 'oh relax. There's people walking around in literally paint as clothing, at least she's being modest. I personally think it's adorable'

Jamescharles: 'this is the reason the rest of us are sitting a table away from you.'

User2: if I had to guess, Haley's caption was said by Ethan. Emma's by Haley. Grayson's was definitely James. Ethan's was Grayson and James' was Emma?

"I'm so offended right now." I said, looking at my four best friends sitting across the room from me. I knew it was a joke but it still hurt.

"Well maybe you should've thought about this before walking out with us in a unicorn onsie." Ethan said, before looking and trying to find a dairy free cupcake (which he didn't because that's disgusting.) "We have a reputation to uphold."

"Well What's going to tear up your 'reputation' more, me in onsie or me in my underwear, because I can take this off if you're that's embarrassed." I said, reaching for the zipper.

"Now that's a sister scandal waiting to happen." James said standing up and walking over to sit beside me. "And besides, it is kind of adorable." He said winking at Grayson who said the same thing not even thirty minutes ago. I have a feeling he knows but I want to wait to tell him until later.

"Obviously. Everything I put on looks cute." I said flipping my hair off my shoulder.

"Mhm kinda true." Emma said getting up and leaving the twins alone at the other table.

"We're not breaking." Ethan said crossing his arms across his chest. Grayson whispered something in his ear and Ethan looked at him in disgust.

"I don't care." He said, making me question what Grayson whispered to him.

"Dude, just get up. You're being extra." Grayson said standing up and reaching a hand out to his brother.

"Fine. But she's paying." Ethan grumbled.

"Yes. We already established that I was paying for cupcakes." I rolled my eyes at him and continued look at the different types of cupcakes this place offered.

——-
I told everyone to go wait in the car while I paid. The all nodded and walked out the door. I walked to the counter and handed her the ticket. She smiled and typed away on the computer for a second.

"That's going to be $63.37." She smiled. I nodded and popped open the back of my phone case to take my debit card out to pay.

"Here you go." Grayson said from behind me, handing the cashier his credit card. She took it and swiped it before I really had a chance to react to what was happening.

"Grayson?"

"Yes?" He asked as we walked out of the building.

"What was that for? Cupcakes were supposed to be my treat." I said smacking him lightly on the chest.

"Yeah that was until my dumbass brother ordered some complicated, non dairy, fifteen dollar cupcakes." He said.

"It was honestly fine Grayson." I said as we continued walking to where the car was parked.

"I'm sure you'll figure out a way to pay me back somehow." He said, smirking.

"What do yo- oh." I said after picking up on what he meant. "Yeah, no." I said dragging out the 'o' a little longer. He pouted and I laughed, shaking my head at him.

We were almost to the car when we saw Emma standing there waiting.

"Emma what are yo-" I started to ask before I was rudely interrupted.

"I really hate to do this Haley but I told you I'd give you to then end of the month to grow some balls and you didn't so I guess I'll just have to say it." She said, holding her arms out so we couldn't her past her.

"Emma you really don't have to do th-"

"Yes I do. You're one of my best friends and I want you to be happy." She said, cutting me off again. You know, if she wants to embarrass herself, I'm just going to let her.

"Grayson," She said turning to look at him. "Haley likes you. She's liked you for like a year now." She said, weakly smiling. Grayson and I exchanged looks before I nodded.

"Well I would hope my girlfriend liked me, it'd be pretty awkward if she didn't." He said, subconsciously snaking his arm around my waist.

"And I know you like her too so just ask her-" she stopped talking and looked between us. "Did you just say girlfriend?" She asked, confused. We nodded.

"Holy shit. Okay. This is a lot to process. Okay. Yeah, so um, this is kinda embarrassing for me. I'm just, well. Kinda wish I would've just let you talk." She said, rambling like she usually does.

"No it's totally fine." I said, laughing at how awkward she became. "But you can help us tell James now."

"Oh I'm so down." She screamed. I rolled my eyes at how quickly her mood changed.

Shishtar squad 😝

Wifey💕
Being single sucks 😑

Jay 💄
Tell me about it 🙄

Gray💙
Yeah...

Me:
...can't relate 👀

Jay 💄
Oh shut up.
Wait.
What?
You're literally kidding?
This isn't real ?
What is happening?
Why aren't Emma and Ethan
having any kind of reaction to this
news?
I'm just talking to myself now aren't I?

Okay, well those were very crappy ways to tell Emma and James, but what can ya do 🤷🏽‍♀️

Did y'all watch Shane's video today? My wig was snatched and I'm questioning everything 🤯