47

"Alright, spill." Morgan said, bursting into my room with Emma and Ally behind her.

"Spill what?" I asked, looking up from my computer at her.

"Ally explained what she meant by oxytocin on your face the other day. And we caught Morgan up on everything." Emma said, taking my computer off my lap and closing it, setting in on my desk. "So spill."

"Oh." I said, "that." I bit my lip and fell back against my bed, grabbing a pillow and covering my face with it.

"Does that mean it was good or it was bad?" Ally asked. I felt the bed shift a couple of times and I assumed that it was them sitting on my bed.

"I don't want to talk about this." I groaned into the pillow.

"Why not? Some of us are living vicariously though you." Morgan said, grabbing onto my leg.

"Because," I said sitting up and smirking. "I don't want y'all to get jealous."

The three of them exchanged glances before grabbing pillows off the top of my bed and hitting me with them. I squealed and hopped up, attempting to run away from them. I made it out of my room and into the hallway before they proceeded to follow me.

I ran down the stairs and into the living room, jumping over the couch and hiding behind it.

"She runs away from her problems one time and suddenly she thinks she's an Olympic athlete." I heard Ally yell from the kitchen.

"We just want to know how the sex was." Emma chimed in.

"Why do we only talk about my relationship?" I asked, poking my head up above the couch.

"Because you're the only one in a relationship." Morgan said, sitting in the couch.

"Not anymore." I said gesturing to Ally.

"Whatever. You're the only one we car about." Ally said, dropping my pillow on the floor and sitting on the couch beside Morgan.

"What's in it for me?" I asked, sighing and jumping back over the couch, sitting on it.

"Food?" Emma suggested, sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table.

"Ughh fine." I sighed, laying down on the couch.

The three of the squealed and I rolled my eyes. I'm already regretting this.

"Well it started because I was complains about James and then I got into one of those tangents that I sometimes drift into and said that I was afraid James could would take Grayson from me." I said, doing weird motions with my hands in the air. They all nodded or said some form of Okay to let me know they were listening.

"And then basically he said he didn't see himself with anyone else now or even in five years from now." I said, bitting my thumb because I hate this kind of stuff.

"Aww that's some goals ass shit." Emma said.

"And then?" Ally asked, glaring at Emma for interrupting me.

"And then, well, you know." I said sitting up and shrugging.

"And how was 'Well, you know'?" Morgan asked, mocking me.

"Well the first time was kind of-"

"Wait! First time?" Emma yelled.

"How many times were there?" Ally asked.

"Two, well, three." I said, bitting my lip.

"Damn. She really is a change woman." Morgan said. "So was a good?"