30

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I answered it without looking at who it was.

"Hel-"

"Don't get on Twitter." Ally said, panicked.

"Wait What?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Or search through your tagged on Instagram."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your voice sounds a lot better."

"Stop changing the subject. Why am I not getting on twitter and Instagram?"

"It's just not a good idea." She said. "Well it's like 2am, I'm going to let you go back to sleep." And she hung up the phone.

You know when someone tells you not to do something, that's the first thing you want to do. I probably should have just listened to her. I sat there reading through my comments and mentions until I literally fell asleep with my phone still unlocked. I groaned when my alarm went off, not wanting to deal with everything today.

All too soon, Ally's car pulled up outside of our house and I walked out to join her. We have to go talk to shane and Andrew about the collage today, which is going to be difficult since I can't think of anything today. I looked at the clock in her car and it was only 8am. I sighed and took my phone out of my pocket to text Grayson.

Me:
I don't know if you've been on the
internet in the last 8 hours but it's
bad.
I don't know what you want to do,
but I'm fine with whatever you're
comfortable with.
Call me when you wake up.

-why did James cut the video off so early?
-James only said that the twins Emma and Ian were in the living room, which means she's dating one of the twins
-at the end, before it cuts off, one of the twins says 'babe' which means she's either dating Ethan or Grayson.
-at this point, they might as well just confirm it.

I bit my thumb as I continued to read through the comments.

"Will you stop reading those?" Ally asked, looking at me from the drivers seat. We were on our way to talk to Shane and Andrew about out collab coming up and I was still stressing about the whole livestream thing, it's been the only thing on my mind.

"I'm not reading anything." I lied, quickly locking my phone.

"You're a terrible liar." She said laughing. "Your voice squeaks too much."

"I'm still getting over strep, of course my voice is going to squeak." I said.

"So if I looked at your phone right now, it wouldn't be you on twitter and Instagram reading comments?" She asked.

"Nope."

After a few minutes of her singing quietly along to the radio, I unlocked my phone again.

-we've got to throw a party for Ian for exposing this.
-if I know out Haley, she probably ripped Ian's throat out last night.
-is Ian alive? He hasn't been active today
-I swear if she doesn't confirm it in today's video, I'm unsubscribing.

"Charlotte if you don't stop reading those I'm going to throw your phone out the window." Ally said, grabbing my phone and putting it in her door.

"Did you just call me Charlotte? Who are you, my mom?"

"I'm just saying, this isn't making anything better and you need to stop. There's nothing you can do right now, just let it sit for a while and then you and Grayson can decide what you're going to do."