63

"And the moment you've guys been waiting for this entire video," I said at the end of the announcement of my new single video. "As you can probably tell, I've been going to a lot of meetings lately and you guys have been coming up with a bunch of ideas and well, none of them have been right. As much as I would love to tell you guys that I'm making an album and going on tour, it's not my time yet." I said.

"I've been meeting with an advisor and trying to get my life back on track. Beginning in June, so I guess next week, I will be back enrolled in college and hopefully I'll be done with my double major of English and business education by December of next year. I've thought long and hard about this and I have had many conversations with my mom and my therapists about this and they all agree that I'm ready to go back." I said smiling.

"I'm taking all online classes so I'll still be able to do YouTube but I'm so thankful for Ally and all of my wonderful friends and boyfriend because I couldn't do this all by myself. I've got a great support system and I'm so excited to be going back and actually finishing college. That's all I have for you today guys. Please buy Pushing 20 on iTunes when it drops at midnight, it will mean the world to me. Okay I love you all so so so much, bye."

HalesLottie: ive been reading the comments on today's new video and I'm so happy that all of you are so supportive of everything that I do. I can't wait to share the journey with you guys 💕
123k retweets; 1.3m likes
|
|
HalesLottie: also I'm going off the grid for the weekend because of something super cool. But first thing Monday morning I'm filming a video of you guys reacting to the studio version of pushing 20, it's a little (lot) different than the version you guys have heard. Okay that's all 💕
90k retweets; 789k likes.

"I still don't see why you couldn't tell us that you were enrolling back in college." Grayson said, getting in my car because Ethan's was full of stuff for the video today and I had to give everyone else a ride to the location.

"Because it was just a meeting to see if my credits from New York could transfer to a California school and I didn't want anyone to get exited in case they couldn't." I said, waiting for everyone else to come outside and get in my Jeep.

"Well you could've told us once you knew for sure." He said.

"Well it's too late now. I don't have the time stone to go back to Monday and tell you." I rolled my eyes as Emma opened the hatchback to put her one allowed personal supply bag back there.

"I'm just saying, you could've been like 'hey I'm going back to school.' It took three seconds to say and then we all would've known." Grayson turned to look out the window and I sighed.

"I'm not arguing with you about this. Be petty if you want, I don't care."

The back doors opened and Emma, James, and Bryant got in the backseat.

"Are we ready to rock and roll?" Emma asked, joking. I pushed the start button and put the car in reverse, backing out of the twins driveway with Ethan following behind me in his car.

"You're extremely quiet today." James said, taping me on the shoulder.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said, looking at the GPS to make sure I was going the right way.

"We could talk about how you're going back to school next week, that's exciting." He said, trying to lighten the mood, but it did the exact opposite.

"How about I just turn the radio on?" I said, reaching down and turning the knob. The rest of the ride was pretty silent, well on mine and Grayson's end it was.

Secret sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें