55

After thirty minutes of trying to remind myself that I'm a bad bitch, and they don't cry, I decided I couldn't do this on my own. I stood up from the floor and walked into my living room to try and find my phone.

I picked it up and unlocked it, starring at my contacts trying to decide who I could call. I can't call Ally and complain about her to her, so that's out. James and Emma are too biased to complain to because they could possibly take Grayson's side in this. Ethan is probably with Grayson so he's out.

My finger hovered over Morgan's name for a few seconds before clicking dial. I walked over to the little nook I had under the stairs and curled up in the oversized bean bag while I waited for her to answer.

"Morgan's phone." I was taken back for a second because I wasn't prepared for Shane to answer.
"Oh hey Shane. Is Morgan close by?" I asked, trying to sound like I hadn't been crying.
"Her, Garrett, and Ryland are filming some kind of Bob Ross video." He said.
"Oh okay. Well can you tell her to call me when she gets done."
"No wait, are you okay? You sound like you've been crying."
"No yeah. I'm totally fine. It's just allergies."
"Right, allergies. What's wrong?"
"Do you mind if I come and play with the dogs?" I asked, sniffling.
"Are you going to talk to me when you get here?"
"Yeah."
"Then be my guest. Be careful driving. I'll see you when you get here."
"Alright. Bye Shane."

I grabbed my keys of the coffee table and turned off all of the lights before leaving my apartment. I quickly walked to the parking garage, trying to avoid as many people as possible seeing me like this. It took me about an hour because of traffic to get to Shane's house and I was still a sobbing mess. I'm pretty sure anyone on the highway saw me having a meltdown in my car.

I parked my car beside Garrett's and grabbed my phone before walking inside. Cheeto was standing beside the door when I walked in and I bent down to to pet him. He nuzzled up against my leg and I took that as he was going to let me pick him up. I cradled him and stood back up, walking further into the house where I heard voices coming from.

"Haley, I didn't know you were coming over. How exciting." Garrett said after I bumped into him in the hallway. I had sunglasses on so he probably couldn't tell that I was crying.

"Yeah I didn't know I was coming over either." I said, cuddling Cheeto closer to me.

"Wait are you okay? You sound sick or something." He said, walking closer to me.

"Umm- I," I said. "No I'm not. Are you done filming with Morgan?" I asked, letting Cheeto down on the ground and pushing my sunglasses up on my head.

"No. We're waiting for Shane to come and judge our paintings."

"Oh, okay. I can wait." I said walking past him and into the living room.

"Haley!" Ryland And Morgan both yelled when they saw me walk in. I winced and attempted to smile at them but I just couldn't.

"Hey y'all." I said, walking into the kitchen and sitting at one of the bar stools, laying my head on the island.

"Woah. What's wrong?" Morgan asked, walking over to me and rubbing my back.

"Finish filling your video, I'll still be an emotional mess when you're done." I mumbled into my arm.

"Wait, what's happening?" Ryland asked walking into the kitchen.

"These hoes ain't loyal." I said, having to yell slightly because my face being in my arms was muffling my voice.

"What does that even mean?" Morgan asked, her hands dropping from my back.