19

I woke up from my nap in extreme pain, which means the medicine has definitely worn off. I groaned and crawled out of Grayson's bed and out into the living room. At the sound of my footsteps, the twins turned around to look at me.

"How are you feeling?" Ethan asked.

"Like shit." I said sitting beside Grayson, kind of catty cornered, and laying my forehead on his shoulder. "Can I go back on the drugs?" I whined.

"Absolutely not." Grayson said.

"I wasn't that bad, was I?" I asked sitting up and looking between them.

"Well you definitely didn't have a filter at all." Ethan said, laughing. My eyes widened and I stood up from the couch, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him into the kitchen.

"I didn't tell him, did I?" I whispered yelled.

"You didn't not tell him." Ethan said, scratching his neck.

"What the Hell does that mean?" I asked throwing my hands up in the air.

"Well you said you the suspense was killing you and then you said something about liking one of us and then something about your ass and Emma." He explained.

"So I just said I liked one of you, but didn't say which one?" I asked to clarify because the way he described it was a little confusing.

"Yeah, and he got really pissed off when you didn't say which one of us it was."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked.

"I think it may be a good thing." Ethan said, reaching for my shoulder comfortingly. "But that's really a conversation you need to have with him."

"This is really happening?" I asked, scratching the backs of my arms. Ethan nodded. "I think I'm going to be sick." I said grabbing onto the counter for support.

"What are you so afraid of?" He asked.

"Rejection. Humiliation. Embarrassment. Being exiled."

"You're not going to be rejected or humiliated or exiled. Just go for it, trust me." Ethan said.

"Like right now?" I asked, panicking.

"There's no time like the present."

"There is when I look like shit, Ethan!"

"He literally had to wipe blood of your face earlier, I think you'll be fine." He said pushing me out of the kitchen.

I stumbled over my feet and almost fell on my face, luckily for Ethan I was able to steady myself. I turned and glared at him and he motioned his hands telling me to go on. I rolled my eyes and walked cautiously back out to where Grayson was sitting on his phone.

"Hey Gray?" I asked, scratching my neck. He looked up from his phone at me. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He laid his phone down on the couch and gave me his full attention.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I don't...so basically... I, um-" I said stumbling over my words, trying to find a way to just tell him. 

"You don't have to be nervous Haley, you can tell me anything. You know that right?" He said, grabbing my hands.

"Ugh why am I so awkward. I can't do this." I said sighing. "Ethan!" I yelled, hoping that maybe I could get him to tell him.

"Did you tell him?" He asked, hopefully.

"Tell me what?" Grayson asked, standing up and dropping my hands. He looked between the two of us a furrowed his eyebrows together.

"I can't do it. Can you tell him?" I asked Ethan.

"No, you need to do it. It'll sound so much better coming from you." Ethan said.

"I tried. I can't get through the words, my stomach is literally in my mouth." I argued.

"Woah, woah, wait." Grayson said, holding his hands up.

"Are you two- are you two dating?" He asked, confusion and also anger crossing his face.

"What? No." I said. "Why on earth would I date Ethan?"  Ethan looked at me offended.

"No offense, E."

"Some taken."

"Not important right now." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Then what's going on?" Grayson asked, sitting back down on the couch. I sighed and looked at Ethan, pleading for him to tell him. He looked at my sympathetically and nodded.

"Dude. She's not going to ever date me because she likes you." Ethan said, smacking his brother on the back of the head.

"Wait, really?" Grayson asked, looking at me.

"Umm, kinda. Well, yeah." I said, not looking him in the eyes. "But like, totally cool if you don't like me back."

"For how long now?" Grayson asked.

"Ummmm, well-" I paused. "Probably like a year."

"So you mean I could have asked you out ages ago?" He asked, standing up from

"Yeah." I answered subconsciously. I then processed what he said and looked up at him. "Wait, What?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"I think he means he like you too." Ethan chimed in.

"Thanks Ethan, for that clarity." I said sarcastically.

"You're welcome."

"Bro, can you just like, to somewhere else?" Grayson asked, turning around the look at Ethan.

"I think I'm good right here, this is getting interesting." Ethan said. We both turned around and glared at him. "Alright, Alright. I'm going." He got up and walked towards his room.

"So does this me-" Me and Grayson said at the same time. We laughed and I motioned for him to finish his sentence.

"So does this mean we want to try this?" He asked, placing his hand on my thigh.

"I think it does." I said, putting my hand on top of his.

" I said, putting my hand on top of his

HalesLottie: ♥️

Graysondolan, _emmachamberlain, And 788,566 other like this.

Okay, sorry this one was on the shorter side. I had a little bit of time between my classes to write so I did ♥️

Also, I need ideas for the next couple of chapter. I have a cute idea for when they announce in a video that they are a couple but I want to let them be for a while before they tell everyone.

So comment some in between things that could happen until then!