60

Emma's party 🎉

Me:
J are you at her house yet?

Jay 💄
On the way now

Ally 🌼
I have the cake in the back of my car.
Do you know how hard it is to find
a dairy free ice cream cake? I don't
get paid enough for this.

Me:
Oh relax. I literally sent you a list
of places to get one from.

Ally 🌼
...
But still, I don't get pain enough.

Me:
Anyway, you need to hurry up and
come help me set up before I snap

E 🐢
I think me and Gray are doing a
great job at hanging decorations

Me:
You're not doing anything

Ally 🌼
I'll be there in 15

"Ethan, you've got to go up on your side." I said, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Maybe Grayson should just go down on his side." He said, turning around to look at me.

"It's a happy birthday banner, it shouldn't be this hard to hang up. Just go up on your side bro." Grayson said.

"Well maybe it would be easier if the wind would stop blowing." Ethan retorted. "I keep getting sand in my eye and so I can't see."

"Oh my god, you're so dramatic." I said throwing my hands up in the air and walking back under the shelter.

I grabbed the bag full of black and gold table cloths and started covering the tables with them, making sure to tape them down.

"Please tell me Ally's birthday isn't for a while because I don't know if I can do this again anytime soon." Ethan said, walking back under the shelter and grabbing some table clothes.

"Her birthday was last month." I said.

"Why didn't we do anything for it then?"

"She doesn't do anything for her birthday." I said, walking over to the box with the helium tank and unboxing it.

"Who doesn't do anything for their birthday?" Grayson asked walking under the shelter.

"Ally." I said, opening up the package of balloons with the 18 in it.

"Oh. I already knew that." He said. "What do you need us to do now?"

I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost 5.

"Can one of you go up to the parking lot and start directing people down this way?" I asked, tying the weight to the bottom of the balloon so they would stay put.

Ethan got up off the bench and ran up to the top of the beach.

"Are you okay?" Grayson asked, walking over to me and wrapping me in a hug.

"Planning a party sounds great on paper. Then when you do it it's just so stressful." I sighed. "I don't know how you did it."