53

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, extremely loud. I picked it up off the charger and saw that it was Grayson. I knew he was pranking Ethan today and I had to answer my phone when he did, but I didn't think it'd be this early.

"Hello?"
"Our landlord is trying to kick us out."
"What do mean he's trying to kick you out? He can't do that, your lease isn't up for another three months."
"Yeah, well he said it's going to take that long to fix all the stuff we messed up. He's giving us 7 days to get out and find a place." Ethan said. I bit my lip extremely hard to keep from laughing and giving up the prank.
"I don't know what to tell you. Grayson you can stay here but I don't have room for both of you."
"Okay well he's coming back in from his car with the paper work so I gotta go. I'll call you back later."
"Okay, bye."

As soon as the call ended, I let out the laugh that I'd been holding in. I laid back down and tried to fall back asleep but failed so I got up and took a shower to get ready for the day.

After walking out of the bathroom, I checked my phone to see if anything important happened while I was in the shower. I had a couple of texts and a few emails, that was it. I did however have a text from Shane so I opened that first.

Shane 🐷
Are you busy today?

Me
Not really

Shane 🐷
Can you come over to film? I had a terrible idea but I think it'll be fun.

Me
Yeah that works. Do I need to bring anything?

Shane 🐷
Bring enough makeup for me Garrett and Morgan to share

Me
Umm okay.
Anything else?

Shane 🐷
If you have pieces of styrofoam or cardboard, that'd be great, but if not it's fine

Me
I don't actually, but I can stop and get some

Shane 🐷
No don't worry about it. We'll use something else.

Me
Okay. See you in like two hours?

Shane 🐷
Sounds great.
Wait.
Bring your boyfriend if he's not busy.

Me
Okay.

———————
"What exactly are we doing?" Grayson asked, opening the door and getting in my car.

"Going to Shane's house."

"And-"

"No idea. He just asked me if I wanted to come film with him today."

"And you have a backseat full of makeup because?"

"Again, no idea. He just told me to bring it."

"That's not sus at all." He said, buckling his seatbelt and then reaching over, placing his left hand on my thigh like he always does.

"Yeah, but he literally runs YouTube at this point so I'm not going to question anything."

———————————
"How do you expect me to sit back here if the entire backseat is covered in makeup?" Ally asked opening the back door of my car.

"You can drive yourself." I said, turning around to look at her. "Or you can scoosh it all to the side. It's your choice."