4

If the noise wasn't enough to wake me up, the weight that was across my waist being lifted was. I groaned and rolled over, peaking my one eye open to see Grayson walking towards the bathroom. My gaze shifted to the clock on the night stand that read 9:34am. I sighed and sat up, stretching my arms above my head.

I looked around the room and saw Emma sitting on the couch, staring out the window like she was contemplating life. Ethan was still at the other end of the bed asleep, while James was no where to be find. I remembered something he said about filing a get ready with me so that's probably where he was at.

I sighed and walked over to my suitcase before grabbing my black bodycon shirt and a jean skirt. I stood back up and walked to the bathroom, standing outside of the door waiting for Grayson to come out. I took a shower before we left yesterday so I didn't really worry about that, I used the toilet and changed my clothes.

HalesLottie: I figured since I'm in a new place why not be a basic beeech and post an #ootd

HalesLottie: I figured since I'm in a new place why not be a basic beeech and post an #ootd. Any guess where I'm at and who I'm with?
976,567 likes

Emma continued her vlog while everyone was getting ready. James of course took the longest time. Once we were all done, we walked down to Caesar's palace to shop.

"We're going shopping!" Emma said in such a girly voice.

"Well they are, I'm here for emotional support." I said looking up from my phone and into the camera.

"Hales, you can't not buy anything." James said, throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah, you've got to at least buy some Gucc." Ethan said.

"Gucci? I can't even afford to breath in there." I said making a disgust face at the camera.

"You should've taken up that guys offer." Emma said laughing. The boys all looked at us confused.

"A couple of days ago, we were out getting our nails done and some old guy offered to be my sugar daddy." I said, taking a sip of my iced coffee.

"I wish." James said. "Why didn't you take him up on the offer?"

"He wasn't the daddy I'm looking for." I said winking into the camera. I cringed as soon as I said, the twin started yelling and covering their ears, James had an I agree face and Emma was laughing.

"I totally get it. Who needs a sugar daddy when we have two big beefy daddies right here." James said walking in between the twins and wrapping his arms around their shoulders. Again, everyone had pretty much the same reactions.

"Kinda true. But a girl needs money." I said, setting Emma up for a perfect edit for comedy.

"If you admit I'm the superior twin, I'll buy you some Gucc." Grayson said, looking at me and then at the camera. I looked at the camera and shrugged.

"Can't argue with that." I said, winking. Everyone laughed.

We weren't allowed to film in any of the stores that we went into, which was kind of dumb. We eventually went back to the air bnb to take a nap before we go to do stuff tonight.

I was the first one to wake up from a nap and decide to go out on the balcony to take a picture because James did earlier and the lighting was amazing.

HalesLottie: waiting on everyone to wake up 53 floors from the ground, love that for me

Also, a lot of these guesses about where and who I'm with are wild. Maybe one or two of y'all are right 👀
999,766 likes.

"Hey guys I found her." Emma said, opening the balcony door. I turned around to look at her.

"We're going to film a Gucci hall, you want in on this?" Ethan asked. I nodded and attempted to stand up from the chair, but my legs were still shaking so I just stayed put.

"Actually, I think I'll just stay here for a few minutes." I said, my voice shaking slightly. Why did I think it would be a good idea to come out here.

"Woah. Are you okay?" Emma asked.

"Oh yeah," I said my voice getting higher. "Just paralyzed with fear. It's all good." I said, trying to steady my breath. Everyone was trying to hold back a laugh while I was full on panicking.

"Okay but you didn't have to come out here." Grayson said.

"I did it for the lighting, okay." I said, laughing to keep from crying.

"Mm. Can relate." James said. They all just continued to laugh at me.

"You guys all suck ass." I said, closing my eyes and standing up. If I couldn't see how high up we were, it would be like we were on the ground.

"My friend falls from 53 floors in Las Vegas. Not clickbait." Emma said, laughing harder.

"You know what, fuck you." I said feeling the wall to get to the door.

"Maybe later baby." She said, and I could hear the wink that she did.

"Hated that." James said.

I finally made it back in the room, completely fed up and wanting to not ever go outside again. They did their Gucci haul out on the balcony and I watched from the open door. When it was my turn to show what I got, I popped just my arm out the door and showed them the slides. I bought them myself but didn't tell the camera that I did so people would think that Grayson bought them for comedy reasons. After the bit was over, I did go on to explain that I bought them myself.

The rest of the night was kind of uneventful. The other four went zip lining and I took pictures over everything. We got back to the hotel and changed out of our outfits.

We decided to go and get food and do a mini mukbang in the Jeep.

"This is sister Haley Charlotte's first Mukbang." James said, eating a piece of chicken. "How's it feel?"

"Mhm kinda good." I said with a mouth full of fries.

"This bread is amazing." Grayson said. "Here try some." He said reaching a piece over to me. My hands were full, holding all three of our drinks because their weren't any cup holders so I turned my head sideways and took a bit of it straight from his hand.

"That's was kinda hot." Emma said, looking into the view finder. We all laughed.

"When you're editing, you need to zoom in on her mouth taking the bite and put in that one song everyone always uses in steamy situations." Ethan said.

"Or not." I shrugged.

We got back to the hotel and all crashed, externally exhausted from the last 24 hours.

Well, this is stupid. I should just stop (I probably won't though)