32

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I rolled over and grabbed my phone, flipping it over to look at it. I smiled, reading Grayson's name. I unlocked my phone and frowned, reading the text message.

Gray 💙
I think you got me sick 😞

Me:
You're fault for kissing someone
who has a contagious disease 🤷🏽‍♀️

Gray 💙
It was worth it

Me:
Probably.
Do you want me to bring you some
meds before I go to Shane's?

Gray 💙
Do you have to film today?
Can't you come over and just
take care of me or cuddle?
Or both?

Me:
Oo it's so tempting,
But I really can't.😞

Gray 💙
But you're the one who got
me sick 😫

Me:
Again, you're personal choice to
kiss a contagious person babe 🙃

Gray💙
I still think it's your fault
for being so kissable.

Me:
Mhm. I really don't think it is.
Feel better babe.
I'll see you when shane caves first😘

Gray 💙
Wait.
What medicines are you
taking so I can send Ethan to
get them?

I sent a picture of the three medicines I'm taking to Ethan and told him where to get them before getting in my car to drive to meet Shane.

"Okay guys a few things. One, Ally isn't with me which is why I'm vlogging on my phone. You get a camera person for a month and suddenly forget how to do every thing for yourself." I said stopping at a stoplight.

"Ian is here though." He popped his hand in the camera and waved. "Because someone has to drive my car and Shane back, because he still doesn't have his license back."

"But the way this is going to work it, Andrew and Ally are going to be taking the footage they get over the next couple of days and edit it together. Don't ask me how all of that works, because I couldn't tell you."

The light turned green and I pulled off again. "And a quick few announcements before I forgot when this video starts to get hectic. 1. By the time you're watching this, you'll all know who I'm dating so I can talk about him in the video which is great." I smiled in the camera quick I before turning back to look at the road.

"You're welcome." Ian said, from his seat and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Second, remember like, two weeks before the day I'm filming this, when I dropped merch and it sold out in a few days and the next week when a bigger variety dropped and it sold out again? Well all of it will be restocked at noon the day after this video goes up!" I cheered and clapped my hands quickly before paying more attention to the road.

"Also, I'm still sister struggling to talk." I said, taking a sip of the water I had in my cup holder.

"Then maybe you should stop talking. It's starting to be painful for all of us to listen to." Ian said, poking his head into the camera.

"Ignore him," I said pushing his face out of my video.
"I'm still sick which is fun. And Grayson is sick now, which is not fun for either of us. He wants me to purposely lose so I can come take care of him." I said looking at the camera and rolling my eyes.