38

Shistar squad 😝

Gray 💙
Hey guys,
We're going to get tattoos
You down?

Jay 💄
Wait, did Haley lose?

Me:
I'm hurt that you would even
asked that 😧
Of course I didn't lose.

Em 💘
Then why are you getting
tattoos?

Gray 💙
Cause E is being a little bitch

E 🐢
*Because I need to cheer up

Me:
No I think he had it right the
first time E🤷🏽‍♀️

Jay 💄
As much as I would love to,
I'm busy 😭

Em💘
Me too 😭😭

"Hey guys, plot twist, I don't know how to take a break." I said, turning in my vlog camera. I opened the backseat of Ethan's Jeep and climbed in, sitting in the middle. "You're probably wondering what the heck is going on, and well, I am too."

"We're going to get tattoos." Ethan said from the front seat, I turned the camera around so that it was showing them and they waved before I turned it back around to me.

"Ethan was sad and being the good friend I am, I asked him what would help cheer him up, and he suggested tattoos. So that's where we're going." I explained as Ethan backed out of the driveway.

"Oh can we stop at target first?" I asked.

"What? Why?" Ethan asked, quickly turning back to look at me.

"Because I think I want to get it on my back and I need a bathing suit top."

"You're going to get a back tat for your first tattoo?" Ethan asked. I squinted my eyes at him.

"Do you even watch my videos? I already have a tattoo."

"You were literally in the room when we were all watching it together E." Grayson said.

"Ohhh yeah. I remember that." He said shrugging. "My mind wasn't somewhere completely different when we were watching that."

......
"Okay I just went in target and grabbed the first swim top I could find." I said holding up the bag. "Let's go get tatted!"

"Gray will you take this so all of us can get in the vlog?" I asked, handing my camera to Grayson.

My phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket.

"I just got a text from Emma. Her plans were canceled and she wants to know where to meet us at."

"I'll text her the address." Ethan said, taking out his phone out and texting her before starting the car.

"What are you planning on getting?" Grayson asked, turning his head to look at me.

"It's a surprise." I said, smiling.