42

"I can't believe this actually exists." Ethan said, scrolling though my old fan account. He was still at my house when we got back home, which was weird considering neither Ian or James we're here.

"Maybe we should just throw this out of our memories and forget it exists." I yelled from the kitchen because I was changing my bandages again.

"Wait, wait, wait." Ethan called excitedly. "You wrote a fanfic?" My eyes widened and I dropped what I was doing, running into the living room.

"Okay! That's enough," I said, running into the back of the couch and ripping his phone out of his hands. "Also oww."

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah just give me a minute." I said hunching over in pain and wincing.

"What happened?" He asked concerned, turning around on the couch and looking over the back of it at me.

"I just hit my leg against the couch." I said.

"Well don't do that." He said.

"It's not like I meant to." I said with a bit of attitude.

"I leave the room for like five minutes and you abuse my girlfriend." Grayson said walking in the room.

"I DID NOTHING. SHE DID IT ON HER OWN. SHE ABUSED HERSELF!" Ethan said loudly.

"I picked the wrong time to walk in." Ally said, dropping her arms full of stuff on the ground. "What happened? Why do you look like you're about to cry?" She asked, looking between me, Ethan, and Grayson.

"I don't cry." I said, composing myself and walking back into the kitchen to finish wrapping my legs.

"Yes you do." Her and Grayson said at the same time. I glared at both of them.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked, squirting the spray bottle all over my left thigh.

"Do you even check your calendar?" She asked, sighing and sitting down across the bar from where I was standing.

"I've been a little preoccupied." I said gesturing to my legs.

"Yeah. What was that that I walked in on?"

"Well it would seem that my old fan account has resurfaced and I told someone-" I emphasized, staring at Ethan. "To not look at it and he did anyway. I had to run and grab his phone from him before he found anything too bad."

"You mean the fanfic that you wrote in high school about you and Ethan and the.. oh you didn't want anyone to know about it. Imma sit over here and pretend I didn't just open my mouth." She said sitting on the couch.

"Other than spilling my deepest secrets, why are you here again?" I asked.

"We scheduled a meeting today." She said.

"Right! I knew that." I said placing my hand on my forehead.

"So are you like a proper manager now?" Ethan asked.

"No, she doesn't pay me for that. I'm her camera woman, and I need to know what my filming schedule is going to look like. So I meet with Haley every week to see what I'm needed for."

"Okay." He said rolling his eyes.

"I have a video idea." Grayson said.

"What?" I asked.

"How about a going through my girlfriends old fan account video. " He suggested.

"No." I said.

"I'm in." Ethan said.