6

@HalesLottie: there's nothing more awkward than thinking you're home alone while you're performing with your headphones in and then someone comes up behind you and taps you on the shoulder.
1k retweets; 5k favorites

@GraysonDolan: I love when you walk in to a house and scare the 💩 out of someone who thinks they're alone 😈
5k retweets; 22k favorites

"Jesus Christ Gray." I said grabbing at my chest to compose myself. "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to record your one woman rendition of bohemian rhapsody and record it." He said, shaking his phone in his hand.

"Oh god." I groaned, taking my headphones out of my phone and throwing them on the couch. "What are you even doing here?"

"You said you'd come with me Christmas shopping today." He said. "Plus I have to measure something for James' Christmas present."

"Duh, I totally forgot. Let me just go out on some clothes." I said, pointing my thumbs towards my room.

"What's wrong with what you've got on?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow at him and looked down at what I was wearing. A pair of Harry Potter pajama pants and a tank top. I shook my head at him and ran into my room to change quickly.

HalesLottie added to their story

"You brought the Porsche?" I asked in awe, stepping outside of the house

"I spent a hell of a lot of money on this car. Of course I brought it." Grayson said, unlocking the doors.

"Can I drive?" I asked.

"You're funny." He said, laughing and getting in the drivers seat. I opened my door and sat down, immediately feeling comfort.

"Okay yeah, I'm definitely too poor to be riding in this car." I said, carefully moving to buckle my seatbelt so I wouldn't mess anything up.

"Would you relax, you're not going to mess anything up." Grayson said, cranking the car.

"Can I Dj?" I asked as he went into his music app. He sighed before handing me his phone. I went straight to Apple Music and searched for a lie to me, my current favorite songs and something I was working on for my channel.

HalesLottie started a live stream.

"So I'm currently in and expensive ass car. So I thought I would share this experience with you guys." I said to the entire 12k people watching.

"It's really not that exciting." Grayson said, putting his arm on the back of my seat so he could back out.

"Says you. You literally get to drive this everyday bro." I said, immediately regretting saying it. "I hate myself for that." I said, laughing into the camera.