8

Victoria

With my brows furrowed, I stare at my fiancé a moment - then peel my gaze onto the young blonde beneath him in my bed. Anger surges through my veins like a switch, and I immediately rush up to Jack, his blue eyes widen. "What is this?!" I yell, instantly shoving him. He falls off the bed from my force, the blonde quickly taking her chance to jump out of the bed, with my sheets around her, and hurry out the room. I look down at my fiancé, my heart pounding in my chest. "You..." I trail, not able to process words. I shake my head and step over his naked frame on the floor.

I walk fast out into the hall, when hearing her running down the stairs I charge after her. With my fists clenched, my feet kick ahead of me as I spot her running half naked toward the front door.

This doesn't feel real. He cheated on me...

I blink away the tears that nearly spill from the anger pulsating in me. I run up behind the young blonde, my hand reaching out - but only to brush lightly across her back. I missed her. She runs down the front porch with my front door wide open, and I come to a firm stop, watching her. My chest is raising rapidly as I don't take my eyes off her - watching her run down the street and barely clothed in my bed sheets.

I have never been filled with such...rage. My breathing doesn't steady, and I turn to face my house. My house that my fiancé has been staying in, and decided to bring home a young woman to sleep with while he thought I was away vacationing. I came back, worrying about him, to find him in bed with another woman. My heartbeat races once more, my fingernails piercing into my clenched palms. Now, all I want to do...is hurt him. Hurt him bad.

I step into the doorway and walk up my stairs. When reaching the corridor, I turn into my bedroom - to see Jack standing still in center of the bedroom - his boxers now on him. Something unrecognizable passes across his face when his blue eyes meet mine. And I can only think to hope that he knows what he just lost. He stands a moment, his hands on either of his hips as if he's waiting for something. Finally, his lips part. "Babe I'm so-"

"Don't, Jack." I say blankly. "Don't call me babe, and don't you ever, ever come near me again." I take my hand and remove my engagement ring from off my finger, throwing it at him before he flinches. I shake my head when my heart is still pounding in my chest. "You're pathetic." I let a humorless laugh - when really I'm struggling to tame the tears.

I gesture toward my bedroom door. "Get out." I state, my gaze never trailing off his. His brows narrow, and I notice his broad shoulders tense. "What?" He asks in disbelief. I arch a brow, "you heard me...get out of my house." I declare, the anger piping in my voice.

"You can't just..." he pauses, his eyes still narrowing at me. "We have a future together, Victoria. I...I love you. And you love me!" I watch him bend down to pick up my ring from the wooden floor. I let out an exasperated breath, and step toward his tall frame. I stand close, peering up at the blue irises that had me fooled. He's tense - his gaze looking down and locking onto mine.

I clench my jaw when my eyes throw darts at his own, hoping he'll receive the message to leave. I don't want him here. Not any more. I reach out my hand, signaling for my ring. He watches my hand held out a moment, then gives it to me. Good, I'll burn it.
His chest, barely brushing against mine, raises increasingly. "Go. Now, Jack." I demand, that is, before his eyes widen as if he still can't comprehend. With just one more heavy breath escaping my lips, Jack moves past me and grabs his pants, hurriedly rushing out my bedroom door. I hear his footsteps go down the stairs, and it's safe for me to exhale the shaky breath I've been holding.

I walk towards my bedroom door to shut it. With my back against the closed door, I slide down and throw my head back on the oaky wood. I shut my eyes briefly.

After the past two years...I thought I loved him. I did. I thought he loved me...
He asked me to marry him. What if I didn't come back home today? I probably would've never caught him... And the blonde - I've never seen her a day in my life.

I squeeze my eyes shut, and rest my body on the floor. I lay there, silent, a tear finally unleashed.

---

Cheater, cheater.

Hope you all enjoyed. This story has been ranked #4 under the hashtag Rio!

Thank you!

Much, much love

xx