48

Victoria

Outside of the elegant clothing store, I knew exactly what I felt.
When I looked into the gangster's dark brown eyes, darkness began to coil inside me. But I felt everything; the intensity, the burning desire, the dangerous passion when he was pressed against me - close. I was swallowed by his warmth. And everything changed, the darkness shifted; with one sudden question.

You and me from here on out, what do you say, sweetheart? Rio asked me. I remember the way his deep, dark brown irises watched me - and searched either of my own as he usually does.

I told him yes. Yes to returning home with him; yes to me and him from here on out.
When he was beside me, close and near, Rio's own pair of dangerous irises longed for me - only comparing to what I was feeling for him in turn.

The moment was climatic, galvanizing through every inch of me. No force, no pressure. After his choice of words, with such a smooth and husky tone, his infallible irises held me.

Rio caused my breath to hitch, and it wasn't the first time. He results in my heart to hammer incredibly fast against my chest. Has anyone ever made me feel this way?

Now, I sit next to Rio on my comfortable black couch at home - the same black couch he takes interest in, he specifically said merely a month ago. I cross my legs firmly, and glance at the gangster beside me. Rio is leaned back, his long legs spread apart, as his lashes blink over to latch onto my eyes the moment I gaze in his direction.

Rio is relaxed in silence, and I watch his brown irises linger down to my lips. The gangster's full lips tug upward when he averts his attention back up to my eyes. "So we're here..." The gangster drags out in a statement rather than questioning. I raise my brows in turn beside him. "Where else would we be?" I ask softly.

The gangster briefly licks his lips, before he shrugs in his seat. "Anywhere, darlin'. But you chose here." He states lowly. Rio sits up, and props either of his elbows on his knees - folding his hands as he watches me. "You could've went to our place, made yourself feel at home." He leans back again, his brown eyes never release mine.

My arched brows draw together in confusion. "Our place?" I watch Rio's tongue sweep across his full lips for moisture, failing at suppressing a smile. "Yeah." He says huskily. "Our place. I figured you could, if you wanted, come down to my place but...make it ours." He adds lowly, smoothly - a grin still playing about on his full lips.

I, however, suppress my smile, only to raise my brows, and shake my head in turn instead. "I can't leave my house." I state firmly, when Rio's face softens within a sliver of a second. "I mean, this is my first house, I worked for it. I look at it as if this place is an achievement. My first achievement. It would be absurd if I left..." I answer his unspoken question.

Then, Rio sits up to scoot closer to me. As the gangster nears, I find his dark brown irises latched onto my own, closely. "You don't gotta work if you're with me." He states. I watch him lift his hand to tuck back a strand of my brown hair behind an ear - and I hold my breath.

Rio's brown eyes search mine, and I'm pulled into his comforting warmth as he's close. The gangster shakes his head. "Darlin' you can stay or live anywhere you'd like." He shrugs. "But my offer still stands. And when it gets late, and I'm laying in bed, the other side will be for you. Only you." Rio still searches either of my brown eyes, and my heart begins to pound uncontrollably.

My lips part to softly suck in a quiet breath. I bite my lip before I realize I've been gazing into his passionate eyes all along. I blink down to his full, tasty lips. My eyes linger, and I have the sudden urge to kiss him. I place my hand on Rio's warm neck, and lean in, that is, before Rio takes over and captures my hungry lips in his own before I can myself.

My lips move along with the gangster's in perfect sync - his warm hands cupping either side of my face. My heart pounds and pounds, wildly, at the taste of him - his fresh scent engulfs me.

Gently, I pull away, to flick my eyes onto his own chocolate brown irises. I lick my lips a moment, when the gangster's eyes fixate on my own. I feel his warm breath, as my own is increased, and my heart remains unsteady.

"You should..." I breathe. "You should stay here with me." I finally say. I keep my hungry eyes on Rio - who is licking his full lips, deliberately, as his gaze burns through me. I notice his full lips curve upward, forming a smile, his white teeth showcasing.

"Stay..." The gangster repeats after me in a husky tone. "You want me to stay?" He questions, and his brown eyes trail down to my lips. I swallow lightly against his hard frame - the gangster still rests a hand of his on my hot cheek. His gaze flutters up to fix on my patient eyes.

"I'll stay." He answers firmly, smoothly. Rio bites down on his lip as he holds my gaze.

Rio's brown eyes continue to pierce into my own, and he doesn't back away. My heart hammers so loudly, I'm almost afraid he'll hear it. Rio, finally, speaks again.

He shakes his head, close to me as we breathe in the same heated air between us. "You really are somethin', Victoria. You surprise me." Rio adds, and his brown eyes glint with admiration, before my breath is held and he pulls me in for another deep kiss - and my lips tug upward as his teeth tug on my bottom one.

For a moment, I think I hear him say something else, but I don't quite catch on. That is, before he is still close, with his tasty lips pressed against my own - and he says it again.

"You're all I need." He breathes against me, cupping my face and pressing his full lips harder against mine.

---

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed, be sure to vote, vote, vote! I'm on my way to work earlier than I had planned, so the next chapter should be up by late tonight! ;)

Lots of love,

xx