54

Victoria

*Mature content*

With my pulse racing, my eyes flick up to the gangster's. Rio's dark brown eyes hold mine - his masculine frame still in between my legs as I'm seated on the cool granite countertop. My breath unhitches, my brows furrow in his direction.

"What are you doing?" I breathe, my hands still rested on his hard chest. I watch Rio lick his full lips for moisture before he speaks. "You wanna do what it takes? Keep it." He says, gesturing toward the gun in his grip with a clenched jaw, searching my brown eyes.

"Nobody's gonna lay a finger on you if you're..." The gangster seems to stop himself from continuing, and examines my face - his full lips twitching. His tongue sweeps briefly across his lips again. "The condition is you willing to protect yourself. If I'm gonna take you in..." He brushes his finger across my cheek. "I'll teach you to survive. 'Cause I ain't losing you." He finishes huskily.

His steady, longing gaze burns into mine - and my heart brutally hammers against my ribcage. I am lost for words, my eyes can't seem to peel from his. But eventually, I gather the words to speak. "This is dangerous, you know. All of it." I say softly, when his taller frame steps closer to hover me once more. The gangster bites down on his lip momentarily, and deliberately nods.

I notice his full lips twitch again. I can hear the hardness of his gun being placed on the countertop beside me, while his gaze stays on me. My breathing suddenly increases when his free hands begin to slide up either of my thighs, deliberately. From the territory of his warm chest, I remove my hands to snake them around his tattooed neck.

I search his chocolate brown eyes. Rio lifts me up again, without hesitation, without a sliver of struggle, too. I catch my breath once my chest hits his own, as I'm in his grasp.

With either of my legs wrapped around his toned waist, the gangster starts in steps. I know he's carrying me toward the stairs, but I don't unlatch my eyes from his burning gaze. Rio licks his full lips hungrily. I slowly lean in, as he carries me up within smooth steps.

Rio's luscious lips gently brush against my own in a teasing manner. I briefly lick my lips that desire for his own captivity - just before I feel the tugging of his perfect teeth on my lip.

I can't take it any longer; I lean in further enough to press my lips against his. I kiss Rio, his full lips move against my own in sync. My breathing has come to a deliberate tempo against his frame - I'm comforted, soothed as his warmth and fresh scent engulfs me.

With his warm hands still gripping either of my thighs, he aggressively kicks open a door behind me. It only takes swift steps before my clothed back is slammed onto a soft surface, and I'm thrown onto my bed. I flick my gaze down to see Rio standing at the end of the bed, that is, just before he climbs over me. His blazing eyes above me lock onto my own longing irises. My heart doesn't steady the hammering thumps - when his hands land on either side of my head.

Rio slowly leans down, his warm breath sending waves of electricity through my veins. My chest brushes against his own beneath his masculine frame from each breath I take.

Rio bites his lip once more, before suddenly nearing his face to mine even closer, and his tasty lips find mine. My skin is hot and on fire when one of his hands grasp one side of my waist; the other gripping my leg to wrap around his own waist.

I take my hands to deepen the kiss, tugging his figure down from the grasp I have on his back. Then, I feel his touch gripping the bottom of my shirt.

I arch my back hurriedly to remove my shirt, before Rio takes the piece of clothing from me to toss it onto the wooden floor himself. He scoops down again to claim his lips on mine. I brush my hands across his hair as he trails his lips gently down to my cheek, then lowers himself down to my neck.

I tug on his dark shirt, gesturing for him to remove it from his fine figure. I watch him pull his shirt over his head, and while he's doing so I remove his belt. Before I know it his pants are now on my bedroom floor, as well as my own scrub bottoms.

I pull him down to capture his full, luscious lips in mine. The gangster groans against me, grasping either of my legs when he thrusts against me. With the cool silky bedsheets beneath my back, I arch my frame when my laced panties are slid down my smooth legs from Rio's masculine hands.

He bites my lip, his warmth dangerously radiating; his affection consuming every inch of me. His swollen lips plant soft kisses all around my neck, and as I moan in pleasure, I note to myself that everything that has been said, the condition; I am willing to take. For this, for him.

My hands trail down the gangster's warm and toned, bare back. But before my fingernails have the chance to pierce his heated skin, he pulls my hands into his own grasp - holding down my wrists on either side of my head - taking control.

His full lips trail on my neck, just before he sucks - the feeling of his teeth tugging on my skin afterward causes my skin to tingle. Another moan escapes my lips beneath his masculine, fine frame. Then, from the grip he once had on my wrists, I feel his hands enwrap in either of my own. Now, on either side of my head, our fingers are intertwined.

My heart races wildly for him, and next to my ear, I hear the gangster whisper my name in an luxuriating tone, low and husky.

---

Thanks for reading!

Q: What is your Twitter @?

Much, much love,

xx