26

Victoria

Rio's dark brown eyes blaze, and my eyes can't seem to peel from his. He's so close, but never close enough. The gangster's warmth crashes into me like overwhelming waves, and I just can't tear my gaze from his full, full lips that my irises flickered down to. I'm suppose to be working for him...not...whatever this is. But man am I lulled in, and I just can't tug away. I can't shake the fact that he seems to never give up; and keeps finding some way to pull me back into his wicked games.

But I think I've wanted to participate all along...

I can see him breathing heavily - his chest rises and falls increasingly, lightly touching my own and sending courses of tingling energy down my back. I watch the gangster slowly lean in, his warm breath blowing on my neck and causing a shiver in turn. I flick my gaze up to his chocolate brown eyes - that are clouded with lust. There is no longer a sliver of open space between us, for he enclosed it, and now his hard body is pressed against me.
Suddenly, in a smooth movement, he backs me up into a wall - pressing my body up against it. I suck in a sharp breath, feeling the gangster's warm hand wrap around my back. My heart is wild, racing against my ribcage.

I watch his lips a moment longer, before I can feel them gently brushing against my own. He's teasing... My breathing is low, but quickening by the second. Then, in a sudden movement, I'm captivated when Rio's full lips are pressed against my own, hard. My breath is held, as I capture the gangster's luscious lips in mine in return - without a sliver of hesitation. I incessantly kiss him back, feeling his strong hands grip my waist. I feel his teeth tug at my bottom lip, just before he bites down on it. A moan escapes me. Rio's full lips move against mine, fast, rough. I can't stop, I don't want him to.

The gangster grasps either side of my waist, and lifts me up as if I weigh nothing. He constantly kisses me, his tongue tangling with mine. I gasp when our lips part for one moment, and I feel my back hit a soft surface. My eyes flutter open to see his frame towering over my body after he threw me onto his bed. Swiftly, Rio dives down onto me, holding down my hands on either side of my head. His swollen lips catch mine. I feel his fingers intertwine with my own as his lips travel down to my chin, and onto my neck. I tilt my head back, allowing for him to plant kisses lower and lower. But he trails back up to the side of my neck, and bites. Another moan escapes my lips beneath him.

I feel one of his warm hands trail down my arm, brushing gently along my skin as his hand makes light touches toward my chest. Before I know it, both of the gangster's hands latch onto the collar of my scrub top - and tears. I instantly feel the cool air slam against my bare torso. I inhale sharply right before I watch him come down again, claiming my lips with his. I feel his warm body above my laced bra, his clothed chest pressing against me. Rio doesn't take his strong hands from off my warm waist, as I comb my hands in his short hair. I reach down behind his neck, and tug for his black shirt. Rio pulls it off of himself and throws it onto his floor, and lowers his head down to my stomach. I loudly suck in a pleasured breath when his lips brush across my skin...lower...and lower...

I arch my back. The gangster's strong hands grasp my hips, before I feel him pull down my pants. I close my brown eyes, and bite my lip. I can feel his warm breath tickle below, and his warm hands are now feeling for my black laced panties. His fingers slip underneath the waistline of the laced fabric, but before he slips them down I hear his pants loosening. In his boxers alone, he makes his way smoothly back up to my neck, planting rough kisses around my cervix and down to my collar bone. I wrap both of my legs around his toned waist, and dig into the heated skin of his bare back with my fingers while he bites my lip again. I hear a moan sound from Rio as my breathing is still increased.

I clutch Rio's shoulders with my hands, and he lowers down to my stomach, and I suck in another breath when I feel his teeth gently bite down on my skin. While the gangster's full, tasty lips travel lower and lower, and with an arched back, I gasp when he tugs for my panties.

---

Thanks for reading, hope you all enjoyed, loves! ;)

Vote, vote, vote if you did!

Lots of love,

xx