27

Victoria

My lips are swollen with guilt, my legs tingling with regret - yet so much pleasure. I was engulfed in his warmth, his fresh scent. He lulled me in, and I didn't hesitate. He kissed me and I kissed him back, incessantly. And his perfect teeth tugged on my skin everywhere.
Now, under his bed sheets, naked, I flutter my eyes open. I take the back of my hand to roughly wipe my eyes, and adjust my sight. I glance around; the other side of the bed empty - my trail of clothes scattered on the gangster's floor below. I immediately sit up on the bed, holding the bed sheets over my bare chest. My heart already begins to hammer.

His teeth tugged on my lip, and he captured my swollen lips uncontrollably.
He bit me in some places...my neck...the side of my waist...
He kissed my body over and over, as the gangster traveled lower and lower...
Moans escaped from my lips - the pair of lips I bit down on in pleasure when he...entered. He moaned against me, and I dug my nails into the gangster's toned back...

...I had sex with the gangster...

My breathing quickens, as every moment from when he pressed me up against the wall, to taking control in bed, flashes into my mind. I swing my feet over the edge of the king size bed and hurriedly come to a stand.

I had sex...with the gangster...

I comb a hand through my disheveled hair, and jog with the smooth bed sheets wrapped around me. I hurriedly collect my clothes, lifting up my scrub top from the floor - to see it torn. My brown eyes widen. I groan and toss it back onto the floor, rolling my eyes. I frustratingly groan, and run another hand through my hair. I still grasp onto the sheets around me and go toward the bed to take a seat. I just need to breathe...
Why did you do it, Victoria?!

No. It's his fault, right? He...came up to me. His dark brown eyes were clouded with lust when he bit down on his lip...never peeling his hungry gaze from mine. Then, he just took over! ...Which there is no complaining there...but the regret? It fills me.

I bite my lip, and shake my head before I flick up my gaze to spot something folded on the bed stand across me. My brows furrow, and I get up to walk toward it. I now stand in front of a folded clothing on the bed stand. I pick up the black t-shirt, and swallow. I stare at it another moment, before clearing my throat, and throwing on the t-shirt Rio left me, presumably. I turn to gather the rest of my clothes, regret - along with the flashes of our steamy sex - consumes me.

I wonder where he is...
Though I can't think of his whereabouts, not now. I just need to hurry and go.
I was just suppose to work for him. Not strip for him!

I hurriedly slip on my clothes from hours ago, and once I finish, I glance over my shoulder at the gangster's large room once more, before hurrying out his bedroom door.

--

I turn off my ignition, and huff out a breath when throwing my head back onto the head rest. I can't believe what I did...I can't believe what he did - to me...on me...in me...
I shake my head quickly and squeeze my eyes shut, ridding the dirty memory, and bite my lip. I get out my car, and head up to the front porch to unlock my front door. When I'm inside my house, I instinctively lean back on the wooden door and frown. A groan blurts from my lips. "Where have you been?" A confused voice startles me, and I instantly scream. Ann sits on my black couch with her feet propped up on the coffee table. Her eyes are wide as her brows are raised in amusement. I let out a relieved breath, before letting the hand I didn't know was resting above my pounding heart drop to my side.

My sister arches a brow. "Chill. Why so jumpy?" I watch her toss popcorn into her mouth. I purse my lips, and shake my head. "I'm not jumpy, Ann. I just..."

"Thought I was someone else?" She interjects with a perched brow, removing her feet from the coffee table. I tense at her question, unsure of what to say, that is, before she humorlessly chuckles. "I was just kidding, sis. Jeesh lay off of...whatever has you this way." She grins and comes to a stand. I watch her eyes narrow at me, giving me a once over, before seeing her gaze trail unto my ruffled hair.
"What are you wearing?" She asks. I glance down at my scrub pants that made it out alive after my time with Rio, and up to the black shirt that was perfectly folded for me. I clear my throat. "Um, I just threw something on today. Why does it look bad?" I say casually. Ann slowly shakes her head, still observing what I have on. "No..." She, obviously, lies.

I let out a humorless laugh, and tuck a strand of my hair behind an ear. "What are you doing here, anyway?" I ask curiously. I hear my sister sigh exasperatingly before answering. "Just wanted to stop by...before I saw your car was gone. Where'd you go at this time of night, anyway?" ...Night? I furrow my brows, and plunge for my cell to check the time, patting for every pocket - only to not feel it anywhere on me. I hold back my irritated scream, and exhale quietly instead.

"I just had some errands." I answer falsely. "Is it late? I wasn't keeping track of time." I showcase a small smile that doesn't quite reach my eyes. Ann watches me a moment, suspicious, it seems, before she coughs. "It's about 11. And I take it you didn't keep track of time because you lost your phone..." She states rather than questions. I part to lips to, unfortunately, lie again, but I nod in turn. I scratch the back of my neck, watching my sister watching me, completely unaware of everything. I frown, her innocence hitting me like a ton of bricks. I softly, calmly, breathe out a tired breath. "Say, let's get some food." I nod toward the kitchen, watching her green eyes light up in return. "Food," She repeats casually. "I guess that sounds good right about now." She shrugs, earning a laugh in turn from me.

I lead the way into my kitchen, and take a seat at the island. Ann makes her way toward the fridge, her back facing me when she searches the inside. "So, what about your phone?" She asks, curiosity piping in her unstrained voice.

"Oh, it should pop up sometime..." I breathe, tapping my fingers on the granite island surface, before my lips, guiltily, curve into a grin.

---

Thanks for reading, loves! Be sure to vote, vote, vote! ;)

Much love,

xx