30

Victoria

I bite my lip, and put my keys into the ignition to start. I peek over to the gangster relaxing in my passenger seat - his legs spread out and parted. I hurriedly avert my gaze ahead of me, and pull out of the lot.

I hear the gangster breathe, and I allow myself to look over to his body - as he wears his black hoodie that is halfway worn on his head - before my gaze trails to meet his dark irises. He watches me watch him. When we lock gazes, Rio shifts in his seat to turn to me. My heart still races in my chest when I make myself focus on the road ahead of me again.

"Not gonna make eye contact? Or do I just have that affect on you?" The gangster questions me, firmly, and my brows furrow. "No, I'm driving." I state in return. I keep my concentration ahead, refusing to look him in his distracting, lulling chocolate irises.

I feel his steady gaze still holding me, but I try to ignore it. I remember how he's in my car in the first place - when he showed up, very unexpectedly, at my job only moments ago. "By the way...what on earth were you thinking back there? You could've..." I pause, a humorless laugh escaping my lips before I add on.

"I could've lost my job!" I remind him. I hear the gangster chuckle beside me as I still focus ahead. "Oh, is that what you were worried about? 'Cause I already told you it's not your job to worry about me." I hear him shift in his seat, before I send a sideways glance toward him, to see his back rested on the seat again as he watches ahead. "I already told you. Let them see me." He adds, domineering, calm.

I raise my brows. "Right. You made that clear before. And if you want to bring up my 'job' we can surely discuss it." I begin to pull into some fast food place, and park into an empty parking space - the entire lot is desolate. When I turn off the ignition, I turn my body to face the gangster's direction, and continue speaking.

Rio's dark brown eyes lock onto me as we sit in the parking lot. "My second 'job' is working for you, Rio. So, what are we doing?" I ask, my heart still pounding against my chest.

I watch the gangster in wait for an answer. His full lips part, after he shifts smoothly to face me. "You wanna know what we're doin'?" He questions, serious toned and vesturing a pouting expression. I gently suck in a low breath, and quietly swallow. In return I nod. Rio watches me a moment, either of his brown irises searching either of my own. He licks his lips.

But he doesn't physically say anything, and instead, the gangster's tasty lips are on mine before I can process it. Rio's full lips move hard and fast against mine, and I'm afraid he'll actually feel the hammering of my heart, but I captivate his lips anyway. I feel his hand cup my cheek, and I'm embraced in his warmth.

I feel his teeth tug on my bottom lip, as I guiltily allow a low moan to escape my lips. I'm engulfed in more warmth when I feel the touch of his strong hands grip either of my thighs. Though I stay seated in my seat, I'm tempted to move over and get on him as the air in the car becomes hot, thick.

But I only move my lips against his own - as my arms snake around the gangster's neck. Suddenly, I get hot, very hot. His full lips part from mine a second, to gather breath in which we share the same of. I feel his hot hands slide from my thighs before he drops them back to his side. Steadying my breathing, I rest my forehead on his - seeming as he does the same in the moment. I flick my gaze onto the set of swollen lips I just claimed, watching the gangster bite down on his own.

When I look up to meet his chocolate irises, his gaze is fixated on my own lips. I swallow, still showered in his warmth before his brown eyes flicker up to my own - his clouded with a burning...passion. I control my last rapid breath, and suppress my smile.

I lean back onto the driver seat, closing my eyes briefly. My warm lips part. "Are you...still hungry?" I breathe. I hear the gangster break into a chuckle, before I glance by my side to see him. He showcases his white teeth in an intrigued smile. Watching him shake his head in the passenger seat, I break into a smile and throw my head back onto the seat again.

"I am, actually. But not for fast food..." I hear him answer huskily. I take in a soft breath, facing ahead, before I glance beside me. Rio watches me, sending a once over, with his tongue sweeping across his lips for moisture, deliberately. I part my lips that are craving for his once more, before my hungry and swollen lips twitch.

---

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote, vote, vote - spread the love!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, LOVES!

Much, much love,

xx