49

Victoria

I part my lips from Rio's own, as my brown eyes flick up to his. You're all I need... My breath hitches when Rio's words process in my head.

I stare into his deep brown eyes. "I'm what?" I ask, coming out too softly, and I feel my cheeks flush. I swallow lightly and Rio blinks. "What?" He asks lowly, fluttering his dark lashes up to meet my eyes.

"You said..." I trail off, as his dark eyes linger on my lips again. "I said you're all I need." He finishes instead, firmly, flicking his brown irises up to meet my own. "In fact, you're all I want. So tell me..." Rio leans in, licking his full lips a moment and searching either of my orbs. "Do you now know what you want when it comes to me? No pressure." He questions curiously, so huskily it's barely audible.

Lightly, I swallow close to him. The gangster searches either of my eyes in wait - his brown irises swirled with a burning passion and hunger. I, finally, suck in a low breath - as Rio's warmth still engulfs me, comforts me. I find myself searching the gangster's dark brown eyes; and I'm tugging away in thought.

What is it that I want when it comes to Rio? This passion, that grows within me every time I lock onto his chocolate brown eyes, clutches onto me infallibly. And I never truly desire to pull away.

I'm lulled into craving more of him, every time he is near. Every touch is galvanizing, mesmerizing - pleasurable. I don't want the lust...I just need him. His voice, his ways. The way he looks at me. I guess it's merely everything about him...even his presence.

My chest rises and falls increasingly, and I can't let go of Rio's gaze - his warm body still seated right by my side, close. I furrow my brows, in turn, as my lips part. "Everything." I shake my head slowly while never releasing his brown irises; though his own are the pair holding mine. "Just everything." I breathe softly against his near and warm frame.

Rio watches me, and his full lips begin to curve to form a grin - no - a smile. And it seems to be genuine. My heart hammers as he briefly licks his full lips again. The gangster fixes his steady eyes on me. "Victoria..." he starts, the smile still playing about, and it's contagious as I fail to suppress my own. I raise my brows at him and my lips curve.

Rio's tongue sweeps across his lips for moisture once more, before he purses his lips, and slightly shakes his head. I watch him watch me - my heart still pounding wildly as his deep, dark brown irises penetrate me passionately. A low chuckle escapes his lips, before his eyes flick down to my lips.

He doesn't speak, no, but instead I feel his warm hand slide across the top of my own; I glance down to see his hand grasping mine. He tardily intertwines his fingers with my own. I lift my hand to grip his own - our hands now intertwined and rested on my lap. I flick my gaze over to him again.

The gangster is biting down on his lip, staring and searching my eyes the moment his own meet with mine. "You want me..." Rio says, and I can't tell if he's asking, his tone low and husky.

I curl my lip, taking in a low breath before I nod in turn. I can't imagine me ever not wanting him...

Rio's tasty lips tug upward again, before he suddenly leans in close enough to press his full lips against mine. I kiss the gangster back, and his full lips move hard against me. I feel his warm hand in mine tighten around my own, that is, before a sudden boom sounds in my living room; causing me to jump - I quickly pull away from Rio.

I jolt my gaze toward my front door that has been swung open - my sister's shorter frame stands in the open doorway. Something almost unrecognizable passes across her pale face, before I realize it's anything but good news. Ann meets my gaze, and her green eyes widen, frantically. And just from the sight of her cold expression; my heart sinks as confusion fills me.

Finally, her lips part.

"The cops...they...they found Jack." My sister breathes shakily, swallowing loudly. Her arched brows furrow at me. "They found Jack's body...?"

---

Thank you for reading, loves! More to come! ;)

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed!

Lots of love,

xx