53

Victoria

As Rio's full lips are pressed against mine, I move my own pair against his - my heart flutters at the touch of his hot skin. I feel his hand slip down to my back, his other free hand cups my chin, as he pulls me in closer to him.

His taller frame hovers, and towers over me each breathless second. As I'm close, Rio's fresh scent allures me, his tasty lips consume me entirely - I'm lulled in; refusing to back away this time. Standing next to him is all I need, kissing him is all I want.

My breath is held, my lips are lost upon his own luscious, moist pair. The moment I peel open my eyes - I stand in time and watch the gangster's own dark irises flick up, instantly latching onto my own. Rio watches me intently, his lustful gaze is burning into mine. Our lips are now parted, unfortunately. But our eyes don't fix on anything else but each other's. I feel Rio's warm breath on my face - resulting even more radiating comfort and desire.

I breathe against him. "I..." I swallow lightly - his forehead rested against my own as we lean onto each other. I lick my lips, just when his tug upward. "Can't resist me?" He teases lowly. A soft breath, hinted with a humorless giggle, escapes my lips. I deliberately shake my head in return. "I can't. You're impossible to resist...but..."

The gangster searches either of my brown eyes, a moment. "I'm no good." He says in a low husky tone, his jaw clenching - before his finger trails the side of my cheek. His touch, again, sends a galvanizing shock through each vein. I breathe him in, his aura powerfully fascinating, seductive.

His observant gaze holds mine. My heart hammers incredibly wild, and I can't tame it. I gently pull away from him - either of our foreheads no longer in tact. I keep my hand carefully on the center of his chest. "You aren't. Not for me." I breathe, suddenly feeling the threat of tears flood either of my orbs. I flick my brown eyes up to his own. "But you, Rio, amaze me every moment I'm with you." I whisper, reaching to touch his warm cheek. For a spilt second, I catch the gangster's facial structures soften at my words - and his dark brown eyes examine my face.

"And I can't pull away from that. I can't pull away from the way you make me feel." I flick my gaze down to his full lips. It only takes a moment before I fixate my eyes back to either of his own domineering irises. "Getting to know you is an intention. Doing whatever it takes to be with you? Is what I am going to do." I finish.

Rio stands still, his hungry eyes continue to search my own. His tongue sweeps across his full lips, deliberately. Finally, his luscious lips part. "Then do it." He breathes. "Do whatever it takes. Only one condition."

I observe his chocolate brown irises, and softly swallow. "What?" I ask under my breath. Rio licks his lips again, briefly. He holds my gaze, just before he sweeps in once more, his warm touch on my lower back pulling me further into him. I'm engaged in his overwhelming aura when his tasty lips capture mine. I kiss the gangster back - his masculinity and warmth envelope me; and I'd give anything to remain forever in this proximity.

The thick air surrounding us swells with heat. Rio deepens the kiss, both of his strong hands now gripping either side of my waist. He presses his hard body deeper unto mine. I snake my arms around his tattooed neck, just when I suck in a sharp breath as his teeth tugs at my bottom lip. I feel his warm hands trail from my lower back - lower and lower - until he grasps what causes me to arch my back. My chest crashes into his own as he pulls me in.

His full, moist lips are moving passionately, slowly, against mine - I crave every inch of him. It's nearly a challenge to focus on the moment, rather than my wild heartbeat that I acknowledge he can probably feel himself, from our enclosed proximity.

Suddenly, Rio hoists me up, either of my shaking legs wrap around his waist. My lips are caught with his, and his fingers dig into my thighs as he carries me. I cup his face, his warm skin tingling my own, before I gracefully trail my hands down to his tattooed cervix again. Then, I'm placed onto a hard surface below. When I flutter my eyes open, my lips slowly parting from his, I note that he sat me on my kitchen island - the smooth granite countertop cool beneath me.

I don't get to take a breath when Rio's hard body comes in between my legs - his warm hands gripping either of them and spreading my legs for his hovering, masculine frame. My lips are captivated by his instantly, and I don't contain a sliver of doubt before I dig my fingernails into his back - but he's still clothed.

His full lips move hard against my own, when I feel his warm, galvanizing touch slide across my leg. Rio snakes his hand around one of my thighs - slowly nearing my center. I don't stop kissing him. Then, there's a unexpected hardness grasped in his other free hand - the cold object sliding up my thigh. My eyes jolt open, flicking down to see the gangster's familiar golden gun in his very grip.

I immediately push him back - with my hands placed on his rapidly breathing chest - his full lips part from my own. My gaze trails back up to meet his dark eyes. When I do, the gangster licks his lips deliberately once more. His full lips twitch as the golden gun in his grip stays plastered on my warm thigh. I'm suddenly piled with confusion, when my pulse quickens, and his words flow back to me like rapid waves.

One condition....

---

Thanks for reading, loves! I hope you all enjoy your night, and day tomorrow! Don't forget to vote! ;)

Next chapter will be up, if not late tomorrow, then Saturday.
Thank you for sticking with me, Rio fans.

xx